Skip to content

Request - Do not post to same domain twice (using all projects as a reference)

GloGlo
edited December 2012 in Feature Requests

I think it would be useful (for me very) if we could check against all verified domains (all projects/global) when avoiding links on the same domain. I realize that this will make the success rate less but if you're trying to avoid an overlap in backlink profiles between some sites, this is important.

If this is already possible, I would appreciate someone pointing out how do do it

Comments

• I believe this setting only applies per project and not ALL projects. I guess the problem here is resources and the time it will take to scan through potentially very large lists before posting....
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes this will never get an option. It would take to long to check each project if it has placed a link on a site.
  • @Sven

I mean to use the global site list (verified) as a reference, not necessarily looking at every project individually. For people who have stricter posting parameters it won't be so intense. 

The main point is trying to keep the link profile unique from other projects. If that can be done in any way at all it I would hope you'd consider it in the future.