Skip to content

New Feature Request - Import Sitelist Multiple Times

ronron SERLists.com
edited June 2014 in Feature Requests

Hi @Sven,

For anybody that uses lists, whether their own or purchased, it would be a massive help if you could allow a user to import a sitelist multiple times, as follows: 

The default value would be '1'.

There are so many reasons to do this. Here's a couple important ones:

• Some people just want to bring in the list multiple times so they can be free to work on other stuff - and not worry about running out of targets.
  • Some people would like to 'balance' projects by importing the contextual targets multiple times to approximately equal the junk tiers.

Just so you know, in any given list, junk targets far outweigh contextual targets. So having the ability to import the contextual list 'x' number of times with just one click saves a lot of reimporting to contextual tiers.

Thanks,

Ron 

Comments

• +1 :D
  • +1 for import multiple times

+10 for 3d drop shadows on options boxes :D
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited June 2014
  • edited June 2014
    Right now importing directly into the projects is more efficient than using the Identified/Submitted folders.

I believe this only patches the problem.

Let's add an option to parse the URLs in order from Identified,Submitted folder. (Like it is when we import directly into project).

When it finishes going through them, the cycle repeats.

Seems much cleaner than copy/pasting the same urls X times increasing the load on the projects.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    But thats why you have the scheduled options...if turned on, it uses the verified urls data to create further accounts/posts according to your settings.
  • @sven do you mean when you start projects using the Scheduler or have I misunderstood?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No I mean scheduled posting options.
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited June 2014
    Now I understand.

**** edited the rest as was wrong ****
  • target urls import need this feature too