Skip to content

[Feature Request] Accidental clicking or unclicking of a check box

edited December 2012 in Feature Requests
Not sure if this is a feature request BUT is there a way so that only when I actually click on a check box the the check box gets toggled. Because sometimes specially when in you are a rush and you accidentally click on the line description of an option the check box gets toggled inadvertently and next thing you know things have change and you have not noticed it then you are going nuts trying to figure out what gives.

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Slow and steady will solve this issue! 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Hmm where exaclty are you now? I can't get your behavior reproduced. 
  • well, lets say I'm reviewing project settings.

e.g. Use collected keywords to find target sites.

If I accidentally click on that text the check box itself is toggled.

if you are working on 1 campaign with 1 or 2 projects then you can basically slow down but when you have 10 campaign and 5 projects per campaign then you CAN NOT just slow down or else you will never finished whatever you want to do. So in this case accidents will happen and you would unknowingly toggle a setting accidentally.

So, is it possible for a check box to be toggled only and only if the mouse is right on top of the check box itself ?
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

How about setting his cd drive to flip out and hit him in the nuts Sven

Do that a couple of times and he will either never produce offspring or learn to not rush things

• mr. big shot is getting a little cocky. aren't we ?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    That's hysterical :) Ok boys, calm down before I send you to your rooms.
  • Worst feature request ever
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @cherub - I agree. :-)
  • my apologies if I offended you folks. just a beginning user trying to learn how to effectively use GSA SER. I promised I'm not going to ask any more dumb question again. I guess this community does not allow for that.
  • ronron SERLists.com

@sootedninjas - You have raised a lot of great questions in this forum. However, this one was far beneath the quality level of your other questions. I think you were just tired :) No one is offended.