Skip to content

Using separate keywords & anchor text for each URL (in the same project)

edited August 2012 in Feature Requests
I opened this as a feature request, hopefully you can implement it soon.

The problem I see is with multiple URLs inside of one project. 
The process goes like this:
1. I crawl the site and have few pages 
2. (PROBLEM) >> I cannot use different keywords and anchor text for each URL

Is this possible to implement?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited August 2012
    If you double click on the URL's in the crawl list window you should be able to edit and add/remove anchor text for each URL.
  • @ s4nt0s thanks for the suggestion, but there's still a problem. What I see is that I can add anchor text for each URL by adding # sign and text in brackets {|}. But the problem is with keywords. I cannot assign different keywords for each URL, or I do not know how to do this.

Let's say I have 2 articles on the same blog. One is about soccer club, and the other is in dog training niche. 
    With GSA I would be able to assign targeted anchor texts for each page, but I have to put keywords for all URLs. So I may get a link for the soccer page from the dog training website or the link from soccer website for dog training page.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    why not creating two projects? If its different topic I wouldn't want to mix the links anyway.
  • Separate projects is certainly the way to handle this.
    If you really care about topic relevance for the sites you are creating a backlink on, then you would need different comments/article bodies etc anyway, which requires separate projects.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Ah I see what you're saying. Definitely two separate projects is the way to handle this as Sven and m3 said.
  • @Sven After crawling of the site let me assign each URL to separate project and all
    would be fine.