Skip to content

Export Accounts From All projects

Hello, exporting accounts from all projects would be nice feature, also maybe a mode to check them for valid/invalid ?
I am using once registered accounts all the time and that would be beatiful to have it.

What do you think sven?
To be clear, ex. drupals are hard for any software, some accounts fail some accounts are good. Some sites have disabled registration but old accounts still works.

Comments

• +1 - very useful!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm right now you can just export all verified links and in that you have login/password and URL in columns. You can just load that up in Excel and change the data in a format that can be imported for accounts.
  • edited June 2014
    Thank you, looks like an option, but still theres not going to be an update for global account data list? 
    I know you are working on improving performance in term of CPU, memory, and other options, but the truth is gsa is working awesome... what is missing is success rate NOT related to proxies/machine - this is account data / urls processing
    I might add it for some update.
  • edited June 2014
    combo breaker :p
    nah kidding
    +1
    Someone is the making accounts to spam +1 ?
  • I have no idea  :O)
    edited June 2014

Very smart @randomusername Banning and cleaning up your mess costs me like 5 minutes of my time. More than I would have needed adding this feature. Now see what you got...not adding your feature and getting banned itself!

Way to go!

By the way, I would have expected you being more clever and not use the same proxy with your user name and the fake accounts.