Skip to content

skip re-captcha in ser/Options/Captcha

edited May 2014 in Feature Requests
For the moment I can set a captcha service Only for Do_follow links and Only for Hard captchas : http://prntscr.com/3mvnx9

I would like an option to skip re-captcha for any captcha service.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    In project options why not set it to "skip hard to solve captchas"?
  • edited May 2014
    @s4nt0s Because I want to send mollom to paid captcha service
  • RuFFCuTRuFFCuT UK
    edited June 2014
    Do you use CB? If you do from within there you can send only selected types to a captcha service. You just check 'send to captcha service if solving failed' and also check 'only send marked captcha types' from within the CB options.

Then in the list you can go to 'other' and you will find Mollom, right click it and select toggle captcha service. And in GSA just send everything to CB and CB will handle it.

If you do not use CB I'm not sure if it's possible to do what you ask.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @Ovidius - No need to send mollom to a captcha service now. Latest CB version solves them at 54% :)
  • @s4nt0s Yes, I already started using this. Thank you.
  • edited June 2014
    RuFFCuT I know how to send mollom or any other capctha type to captcha service with CB. I want to only skip recaptcha and now I think it is possible trough "skip hard to solve captchas" in project options.
    @santos what are hard captchas now as of today? are there any captcha types other than recaptcha considered hard?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Recaptcha and SolvMedia is handled as hard captcha. The rest is not really detectable by SER as it just knows there is a captcha or not. But those two are systems that have a fixed domain/url.
  • Thank you
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I just learned a lot here. Thanks guys.  :-B
  • Ok please forgive I am new but, I do realize the capcha deal is a big one. So I noticed some updates to SER And CB thank you Sven and team... :)

So is there a setting I could do to speed past any bad capchas now with the update or do I just leave spamvilla in the normal setting mode ?
  • @sven can you remove SolveMedia as hard captcha?
    why? It's not solved by software solutions in a good rate.
  • @Sven is Solvemedia still classed as a hard to solve captcha?  I only ask as my CB is saying the success rate is 45%

Thanks
    Depends, they have different types of captchas. So it's still clasified as a hard one.
  • Cheers @Sven