Skip to content

Missing things from last update?

Maybe not since latest, but I thought it was working/available before. Still important things to implement:

1. The option to sort in and identify platforms is not able to remember engines selection filter - really have to be fixed.
2. When I import target urls am I somehow able to set for a certain project retry amount of posting to a single url?
I mean we can control it indirectlyvia timeout/captcha retry - but it would be good to have an option to repost to the same url - even better when we would be able to omit those sucessfull (awaiting moderation) and verified. I mean such an infinite loop as long as really no url remains or rather when we decide to pause it.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    This is something Sven would have to look at when he's back from vacation (Jun 10th)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. You can Load a selection there. It's not remembering the selection as it is by default checking for all engines.

2. Sorry I don't see a use in this or I don't understand what you want here.

• How can I load that selection - it's only one checkbox use engine filter or not.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    right click on the box after you enabled it.