Skip to content

red-proxy.net WARNING don't buy

Comments

• ShaNiShaNi Red-Proxy.net
    edited May 2014
    Thanks to All our subs. who are using our service of proxies and your great support to with us :)
    if Kaine wait for more 5 mints on that moments and he is also enjoy our service of proxies
    but he is banned on red-Proxy.net services ..

on all internet services have a reply time with in 24 hours.nobody reply to subs with in 2 to 3 hours
    but we are reply to all subs :)  on the day that just by chance we was not online and he complaining start

According to his posted msg   below clearly he said .i only want Show bad our reputations but he is fail

( I think instead that EVERY readers to wire the right to know and to choose any event. Unlike many I am a man of my word and people like me to scare people like Shani because I never backs. 

As for you Shani "Proxyfire.net global moderator" "Owner of Red-proxy.net" "Jr.Vip and proxy seller on BHW" here you are nothing. Needless to come impose a fictitious authority, only those who deserve it are respected. 

I was done with you  ) 

** You done nothing to us ** :) we are providing True services and all guys now about that :)

anyways :) Thanks to you kaine for free Advertisements *** Red-Proxy.Net *** 
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited June 2014
    My advice is always the same. Your service does not seem to matter and I do not recommend it. Represent red proxy has really not inspire confidence either.

I wish much luck to your next customer, they can read this thread and choose conscience to whom they send money. I also invite unhappy to give their opinion if they want give you 5 minutes more.

You can ban me for life, you would not have received a penny from me. Start you lose sales ? This does not surprise me seeing how you manage your clients.

"Hello,

Maybe your are buying proxies fist time and maybe you dunno
    response time of any Services on internet ..

dun feel the panic and you open the thread on GSA forum ? for what ?
    you did wrong and you open the case on paypal ? for what ?
    we are must say useless effect ,

You already read  outstanding service of reviews on  BHW ,our sale thread
    and depend on true service of red-proxy, full corporation with our All Subs 

Close the Paypal Case and re-correct the thread post 
    and then you  tell us.where you want to use our service of proxies
    with details and you also tell us tools name"

It is your decision to always want to break the teeth again ...

You would have been handy, we install this in a completely different way ;)

Cordially Kaine.
  • soIOsoIO United States
    Just signed up to the PX-1 service with Red-Proxy after reading this thread. 
    Added the Seller on my Skype account and he responded immediately. 
    (You can get his skype details at their website)

In this service you get TWO updates per day.
    The first update is about 5 PM GMT -1 time where seller supplies around 14k of proxies.
    The next update is about 8 PM GMT -1 time where the seller supplies about another 14k of proxies. 
    There are no updates on Sunday.

Format is in a text file which you import into GScraper.

When I signed up... I was outside the update schedule so the vendor provided 1k test proxies.
    Using GSA Custom Footprint specifying "ALL ARTICLES" I was able to get 52k per minute of scrape. 
    Settings were "Not remove duplicate or filter" using OOTB Gscraper keywords.
    After two hours the system started slowing down to 30k.

I was then supplied my first update where I got 14k of real proxies.
    Imported to GScraper and ran... Right now i'm witholding any conclusions on the actual service as I havent had a change to play with the ACTUAL list that i'll get supplied daily. I'll tell you how things go...but for 20bucks? As long as it's above 10k scraped per minute its not a bad deal. (GSCRAPER BEATS SCRAPEBOX HANDS DOWN)

That said my initial impression of red-proxy.net is very good. Very good communication, I asked a LOT of dumb questions on skype and really had Shani working hard for his 20USD where he explained the timezone sand update system.

So thats my initial review.

Note the Kaine's review is not his experience of using the actual system himself, but rather, he didnt get signed up within 3 hours (maybe unlucky and the vendor didnt get to process his order?), didnt get to use the system or trial the said proxies in his GScraper install, and started a thread in the GSA SER Fourms not to use the service? You be the judge if that is a fair review.
  • I wanted to give red proxy a try.
    Talked to Shani on skype I explained I wanted to test the proxies for GSA SER and Gscraper.
    He gave me some test proxies, I told him I only want to use for Gscaper(wasn't worth it for SER).
    He kept insisting I pay 40$ if I want to use both lol. I told him like 3 times I only want to use for Gscraper. Maybe he is not to good with English.
  • edited June 2014
    3 hours is nothing what a joke but the service is good ive been using him a month and i avg 40k-50k PM with Gscraper.
    He answers everytime i hit him up etc highly recommended

• penumbrapenumbra Antarctica
    edited June 2014
    Just bought red proxies first package will tell you guys how it performs.
  • Still going well, currently have 21 million contextuals in my scrape, only 20% of the way through, using Red Proxy. 

@wackiin couldn't agree with you more.
  • I contacted him on sype as well before i placed the order as i wanted to test it out..as i already have gscraper proxies... he asked me what was the purpose and i told him to scrape and then he asked waht programs i might use it on so i mentioned i had gscraper and hrefer and then insisted i pay 40$ instead of px1 package for $20 because i Own more than 1 program...

told him well i own gsa and bunch programs are you going to charge me for each program i might use it on... i have 20 others.. SO you want to Charge me $400?

So he was very rude and arguing with me telling me i had to pay more and then tell me HAHA you are banned you will never use my proxies..etc

Honestly this guy is a joke.. he cant speak english properly and attitude to customers needs a lot of work..

If you can deal with a very rude, incompetent person who does know english....then I recommend Shani..

I never tested the proxies and i have no intention to anymore...

SO BUYER BEWARE... Just expect to be hustled for more money just to test something out

• @gabainc he's a joke because he can't speak English properly?  Perhaps being American you're being somewhat unfair as you'd fail for the exact same reasons

e.g.
    Color
    Zs instead of Ss
    And it's Zed not Zee
    And the worst one by far has to be "nitch" instead of "neesh"

Tell me exactly where the T is in the word "niche" pls

Just Sayin'
    :))

edited June 2014
    soIO  great honest review mate :)  iam sure you are enjoying the scraping on my service of proxies

cefege you added my Skype id and your fist Skpe id shiva some thing like ..when my Stuff member
    asked you. purpose use of proxies then you said us.i want to use on gscraper and gsa ser.
    even you want place a order then my stuff member said you.. we are selling the proxies 20$ per tool
    then you said.. 40$ is very high price in my country after that just removed your Skype id
    with in few hours passed .you again added my Skype id and your Skype name is john.when you dun reply
    to us just removed your id again because i only allow Subs Skype ids on my Skype contact for security reasons.. then you was email to me ..
    (   From: jondinga@hotmail.com
    To: sockz_5@hotmail.com
    Subject: G passed proxys
    Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 19:44:18 -0400

Hi!

Saw your thread on BHW ... I am interested, and I need USA Google passed proxys (primarily for my own iMacros projects)

.. do you have a % of your offering that would be USA ?  )  <-- your email msg ..
    how my stuff members or i give you proxies in 20$ for different tools ?..dun telling a lie john ..
    So many times i mention on my sale thread on bhw .. i dun sell my proxies in 20$ for all kind of tools
    iam selling the proxies per tool 20$/month ...

wackiin  Thanks to you  for recommended my Service :) 

penumbra  Thanks to you for using my service of proxies .i hope so you fully enjoy scraping on my proxies :)

JudderMan you are my great sub and using my service of proxies last 2 months :) i hope so you enjoying the proxies..

gabainc you are totally emotional black mailer guy loll even i dun feel  Scared of you or these kind of guys ..
    what you said on Skype ..lemme share full chat txt ... then every one read your txt msgs and why i dun give you
    my proxies...

(  [6/8/2014 3:19:02 AM] o07 o07: can you tell us.purpose of proxies?
    [6/8/2014 3:19:13 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: scraping
    [6/8/2014 3:19:21 AM] o07 o07: on which tool ?
    [6/8/2014 3:19:23 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: ok i'llbuy now
    [6/8/2014 3:19:29 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: gscraper and hrefer
    [6/8/2014 3:19:37 AM] o07 o07: 40$
    [6/8/2014 3:19:46 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: 20$
    [6/8/2014 3:19:49 AM] o07 o07: we are selling the proxies per tool 20$
    [6/8/2014 3:19:54 AM] o07 o07: read it our sale thread
    [6/8/2014 3:20:11 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: so i can either use iton one or the other
    [6/8/2014 3:20:14 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: but not on both
    [6/8/2014 3:20:19 AM] o07 o07: we are not selling the proxies in 20$ for all kind of tools
    [6/8/2014 3:20:30 AM] o07 o07: sorry
    [6/8/2014 3:20:34 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: i dont know which one i want to use it on yet
    [6/8/2014 3:20:46 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: i already have gscraper proxies
    [6/8/2014 3:20:46 AM] o07 o07: you have both tools
    [6/8/2014 3:20:55 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: i have 100]s of tools
    [6/8/2014 3:21:06 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: so you goignto charge me 2k
    [6/8/2014 3:21:11 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: becasue i own a bunch of tools?
    [6/8/2014 3:21:20 AM] o07 o07: then we are not give you :)
    [6/8/2014 3:21:21 AM] o07 o07: sorry..
    [6/8/2014 3:21:33 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: im goignto post in gsa forun
    [6/8/2014 3:21:37 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: forun
    [6/8/2014 3:21:37 AM] o07 o07: try other service :)
    [6/8/2014 3:21:39 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: forum
    [6/8/2014 3:21:45 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: unbelieve able
    [6/8/2014 3:21:50 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: bye
    [6/8/2014 3:21:52 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: bad review
    [6/8/2014 3:21:58 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: cocky attitude
    [6/8/2014 3:22:00 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: bad service
    [6/8/2014 3:22:09 AM] o07 o07: we are not selling the proxies in 20$ for all kind of tools
    [6/8/2014 3:22:11 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: everything is true
    [6/8/2014 3:22:21 AM] o07 o07: sure :)
    [6/8/2014 3:22:22 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: shut up
    [6/8/2014 3:22:24 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: you make no sense
    [6/8/2014 3:22:25 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: peace
    [6/8/2014 3:22:30 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: get lost youare a loser
    [6/8/2014 3:22:40 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: time for some public reviews
    o07 o07 :)
    gabainc/Aaron Leanza
    [6/8/2014 3:22:46 AM] o07 o07: going to blocked now..
    [6/8/2014 3:22:50 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: becasue i have not usesd your service
    [6/8/2014 3:22:50 AM] o07 o07: you using bad words
    [6/8/2014 3:22:58 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: and you are being an idiot
    [6/8/2014 3:23:00 AM] o07 o07: even not gave you
    [6/8/2014 3:23:30 AM] o07 o07: do one thing... take screen shoot of whole chat then every one read true thing :)..
    [6/8/2014 3:23:41 AM] o07 o07: banned..
    [6/8/2014 3:23:43 AM] o07 o07: bye..
    [6/8/2014 3:23:43 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: i will
    [6/8/2014 3:23:50 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: lol
    [6/8/2014 3:23:52 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: bye
    [6/8/2014 3:23:53 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: loser
    [6/8/2014 3:24:00 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: scam reports coming
    [6/8/2014 3:24:05 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: and ripoff report
    [6/8/2014 3:24:13 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: have fun with that
    [6/8/2014 3:24:18 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: which forums you belong to
    [6/8/2014 3:24:26 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: proxyfire and what
    [6/8/2014 3:24:30 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: what wa theotherone
    [6/8/2014 3:24:34 AM] o07 o07: so many emtional black mail :)..
    [6/8/2014 3:24:36 AM] o07 o07: loll
    [6/8/2014 3:24:36 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: ripoff report
    [6/8/2014 3:24:38 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: enilce
    [6/8/2014 3:24:41 AM] o07 o07: em mod of there..
    [6/8/2014 3:24:45 AM] o07 o07: do it ..wat yu want
    [6/8/2014 3:24:57 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: you are being immature and un professional
    [6/8/2014 3:24:59 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: unbelievebale
    [6/8/2014 3:25:00 AM] o07 o07: we are not give you proxies for all kind of tool in 20$
    [6/8/2014 3:25:19 AM] gabainc/Aaron Leanza: bye

this is whole chat txt msgs on Skype .. So many American guys are using my service of proxies and they
    are all so nice :). i dun sell  my proxies for all kind of tools  in 20$.
    only one tool is allow for scraping.. these kind of guys though that iam Scared to bad reviews .
    i never feel Scare beacuse iam giving true services and every on knows about  that :)..
    you cant beat me to giving false and bad reviews .. you abused me now you r banned ..
    you are only emotional black mailer lol .. try some other seller.who give you the proxies for all kind
    of tools in 20$
    iam avoid that guy.who have alot of tools.on my Services have just few rules for Security my
    proxies and people are enjoying the scraping on my service of proxies :)
    if iam not sticky  on my rules then these kind of bad guys eat my service and dun want to allow them :)

• @gabainc, bro, he can't speak english properly as you can see, so he can't really be polite even if he wanted to.

Not to mention you are being an ass in the skype chat.

• Red Proxy, I hope this thread is getting you more customers despite what the one or two idiots are saying about the service.

@davbel:)) Took the words out of my mouth LOL.
  • Shani what are you talking about lol?
    I only spoke once with you on skype, never contacted you after.
    You gave me test proxies. 

I tested them on Gscraper and SER. Results were bad for SER for me but good for Gscraper.

I explained to you I only plan to use for Gscraper if I buy. You kept insisting to pay for both :)

40$ means nothing but I'm not paying double because you/your VAs can't understand English.

I am still intrested in using this service.
    edited June 2014
    @JudasMan

You're the idiot guy.

I just seek advice from members who have tried Red Proxy good or bad review, then you leave the member say what he thinks too. 

Thank you.

You have thread here now, people have review of proxy and of your service here too.
  • edited June 2014
    Good for nothing.. Something behind from the rude face.
  • @Kaine seriously, you waited 3 hours and didn't hear anything from him even though you could have gone on Skype and talked to him directly - I was talking to him at the time you wrote this thread.

You obviously have no common sense. 

Judas? Really? Is that what you're going with. Despite not having an ounce of religion in me, I don't think that calling me Judas is even close to being correct here....so it wouldn't be the first time you're wrong.

Give it up. Red Proxy proxies work. I have scraped 100+ million contextuals since buying it. @Sven this thread is getting out of hand, Kaine is obviously drunk or something and is hurting Shani's business. I have no affiliation with Shani at all, I'm just a customer that thinks he is being hard done by.
    edited June 2014
    As you can see there are problems with proxy red. I'm not the only one to say it seems to me important that members wishing to buy proxy may know. 

Perhaps the member would like to know how it is treated once they have paid. He will also want to know how to get a refund and style unpleasant conversation they will have to endure to get there.

There is no question of religion keeps spreading so stop want to delete this thread. If you is not happy avoid future pollution, you says again and again exactly the same thing just to fill threadLets place to other people.

Do you really think it does not reach Sven seen this thread ? or Santos delete by error ? stop dreaming.

Again I judge Shani as everybody seems to have understood except you. The customer service is essential in the bussiness, I must do a spécial and easy to understand drawing just for you ?

Now all know what you think, Shani of Red Proxy us clearly that you are friend, you're opinion does not matter you are discredited.
  • @Kaine You're talking rubbish man. Proxy Red provide a very good service as a replacement for the proxies that can be bought from Gscraper at about triple the price (and the Gscraper supplied ones also tend to leak your IP address occasionally).

Shani is running his own little business. Like you or I he has to sleep sometimes. What do you expect for $20 / month. Like @Judderman has said, you have decided to carry out a hate campaign against Shani because you feel hard done by. You're wasting your time, he has plenty of loyal customers who are more than happy with his service which is to offer replacement proxies for GSCRAPER.

I suggest that you get back under your stone and stop this stupidity
  • This thread is going to the dogs . So much of drama for a 20 dollar product . Kaine , we got your point , you don't like his service . OK . KTHNXBYE
    It would kind of be reviewed only. 

Thank you.
  • Following on with the religious theme...

Jesus!                                  <- Can you see what I did there?

But seriously, why don't we all agree that some ppl like the service and some ppl don't and then if you don't like it, then paying him $20 a month is a bad idea, yet if you do like it, then $20 a month simply isn't enough for his service and you actually tip him at least $25 every month...
    Here is my speed 

For 20$ so damn good, i used to have gscraper their proxy service paid 66$ for nothing, i got speed like less than 5k wasted money. Red-Proxy is recommendation from me. And Shani is always online for it's customers to help them.
    edited June 2014
    Thanks to all my Subs who are using my Service of proxies and Support to us  :)

JudderMan im 100% agree with you he is drunk Stupid person and jealous too

soIO 
            gave us true great review on 1st June  after some hours passed i received fake contact from  Kaine

500+ fake contacts kaine sent on that day.  maybe he think that my site going down =))) when he sent fake contacts loll

penumbra   outstanding review mate :)

after your review penumbra, kaine again sent 1k+ fake contacts trying spam my site .old drunk jealous person..

Kaine you are totally crazy person. every one see your real face on this thread. you don't now nothing about site .. when you sent the fake contacts  i got traffic from your mobile ....

davbel   not some ppl don't like my service only and only kaine don't like . old drunk man jealous my true Services and those guys trying to abuse my proxies and want to buy the proxies 20$ and use  4 4 tools
    my Stuff members and i don't allow them...buy Px-4 plans from my site then no prob with me.

This is not my official thread and my thread on BHW. kaine you think i opened this thread and i lost my Subs
    you are wrong kaine .. even i got  in 2 weeks 5 to 10 Subs from this threads .. 
    my Stuff members and i don't have  time for jerk ppl .em very surprised from gsa forum.no mod are active here
    maybe all mods are sleeping mods on this forum ..
    edited June 2014
    @ShaNi

Why want deleted this thread if you make money with ? Yes you have many unhappy customer and just on this thread i'm not alone.

1) i not drink
    2) not sended any else to you (but surely an unhappy customer).

So you can start publicly apologized ;) also know that this type of false accusation is punishable by law.

For all other: voice exactly which explains the creation of this thread. Proxy have looked good after several people, something I do not judge once. But the character of seller is obnoxious, implying problems in case of dissatisfaction.
    Check out guys this speed image
  • penumbra 
    You can scrape with speed 95k per minute, for 5 minutes, so what? Speed after few X-XX hours is important, not after few minutes. You wont scrape many links in 5 minutes.

Note:
    Speed you see in gscraper is average speed of whole scrape, not actual speed of harvesting

You can get speed 50k for 1 hour, and than speed drop to 20k - it dont mean Gscraper is actually harvesting with speed 20k per minute. It means average speed of whole scrape is 20k per minute and at this moment all proxies can be dead and gscraper can scrape nothing, but you will still see X-XXk lpm.
    @satyr85 I know it will decrease over time but still this is good for 20$, if it's over 20k i am happy.
    What service you use?
  • edited June 2014
    penumbra

LPM in Gscraper will never drop to 0 because Gscraper is showing average speed. If your speed drops from 90k to 20k very fast its possible that all nearly all proxies are dead, and Gscraper is harvesting 0 targets.

Let me explain more:
    Lest say you scrape for 1 hour with average speed of 100k lpm (and you harvested total 6 milion urls including duplicates), lets say after this 1 hour all proxies are banned by google.
    After 2 hours you will see 50k lpm
    After 5 hours you will see 20k lpm
    Gscraper (in theory) is not harvesting any targets and you still see good lpm (so you think all is ok)

If you dont remove duplicates while harvesting Gscraper show you how many links you harvested in total.
    Note how many you have after 1 hour, how many after 3,4,5 etc. so you can see average LPM for every hour.

Problem is:
    When your speed is down (in short time) from 90k lpm to 20k (and lower) lpm it means many proxies (or most of them) are dead, Gscraper cant scrape and its missing targets. You finish scrape very fast because change and retry is not working without end, after X tries, Gscraper move to next query so you are missing potential targets. In results you scrape X-XX% of potential targets.

Lpm in Gscraper is not important.
    Number of links harvested per 24 hours is important.

I use selfmade service, this screenshot says all:
     If all will be ok, my service soon will be avaliable for 30-50 customers max.

• My current scrape with Gscraper and Red Proxy is:

33 million contextual (awesome footprints btw), average 1204 per minute, 450 hours in. As mentioned above, the average doesn't bother me as when it started it was running at 95k LPM and the proxies do die after a little while. 

$22 I pay ($2 for tax), not bad considering I make a great deal of links, ranking movements, money with these scrapes. More than worth waiting more than 3 hours to get set up....in fact, I waited a few days as I went through the Red Proxy site and it wasn't picked up, then PM'd him on BHW and he was online on Skype so it got sorted. My experience was similar to Kaine's, but because I'm not a fucking retard I got on with my life and used my brain to find another way of contacting Red Proxy. Thankfully I did, as it's the cheapest and best proxy provider that I've found for Gscraper.

Red Proxy Rules, keep on buying it, even if it is just to piss Kaine off.
  • JudderMan
    Add me on skype: Satyr855 if you would like to test my proxies. Im curious what results you would get.