Skip to content

Free site lists every few days (sorted)

lists_4ulists_4u Berlin
edited June 2014 in GSA Search Engine Ranker

Free site lists every few days (sorted)

Hello guys, just want to share with you my site lists. First one is list of top 1 million Alexa ranking sites, I have two variants for you, just raw list in txt format and sorted in GSA in .sl format (it takes about a day to sort). It has own pros and cons.

pros:

- its free

- almost all sites are trusted by google and have PR

- second list is sorted in GSA so you will have more LPM

- you can be the first who left link on sites and be first spammer =)

- not many trash heavy spammed sites

- links from this site list have a good weight, I think

cons:

- its not verified list, just identified, so VPM may be low

- all sites are popular, so can be moderated

I  have a lot of other site lists, for example  .mobi  .us  .co.uk  .info  .de  and many others. From you I only want to share your verified results here, and if u get some usefull links and want to see others lists above mentioned make some donation and I will be posting here lists for you every few days.

Download link

Comments

•  I saw, but this in sl format, and only first one from many, I would be posting here every few days new lists
  • Thanks for the effort I appreciated do you have massive list of .br domains from Brazilian ?

• have about a million domains from .br its about 30% of total registered for all time .br domains, but not going to post now, don't see any feedback here, if yor are interesting in some gTLD or ccTLD list write here, i will think about posting
  • New list for you, this time .sk (Slovakia), its not big, but still usefull for those who targeting sites in Slovakia or EU in general. Raw list contain 250000 .sk domains, after identifying platforms left only 26231
  • Its is going to make a huge help for everybody for sure!!! can you sell this Brazilian list for me I really need it, also do you have an idea of how verified for .br list?

• paquitao007  wrote you PM
  • I think not download it or buy more lists. AHi on that list they will use ALL, the amount of spam going to be terrible.

It is clear that whoever wants to go more or less safe with GSA BE, should be their own lists searched with keywords and good footprints, take whatever is other lists and purchase is a huge risk if you go with a big and serious web. If you go with a web of micro niche that you know that you all, okay, but not with those ..... who is taking risks with these lists?
  • Thank you.
    can you provide some .fr list?
  • Thank you, waiting for new site lists, how many such site lists you have and can you soled all them in 1 package?
  • lists_4ulists_4u Berlin
    edited June 2014
    porlapatria its not heavy spammed verified list, its identified, so number of verified links would be different in everyone depending from GSA configuration, and many sites from this list may never was spammed, so if 50 or some more people download list and left their links it would not make big difference

Destroyerror I have more than 50 ccTLD site lists of most popular countries, some will post some may will sale in one package, has not decided yet

raglady I have about 1700000 list of .fr domain, its about 60% of registered .fr domains for all time, will think about posting here or selling in one package with other domain zones

• Hi guys, another list, this time .mobi, 1 million raw list and 55800 after GSA identifying platform, in raw list many dont working site, maybe not so popular TLD

Donation link

Next list .us

• another list, this time .us, raw list contain 1800000 domains, after GSA left 208000, will be usefull for targeting USA, so enjoy, still waiting from you some comments

Next list .xxx
  • I am pretty sure all you guys are lootin and not thanking this guy.

Just wanted to make a donation and this is what i got .
    "Currently PayPal accounts in Ukraine are only able to send payments. This recipient is not eligible to receive funds."

• Wow thanks, try to fix this
  • thanks mate
  • Thanks for this man. I will try it out today
  • Who has Polish list of sites?
  • adziev, I have about a million domains .pl site list, may be post later
  • really cool bro. thx
  • edited June 2014
    lol @lists_4u
    i think u got this zone file from premiumdrops
    and ran SER to identfy :)
    I am doing the same twice in a month. Not the most efficient way but after these list sellers are everywhere and lists are shared on every forum for free, they are spammed to death.
    With this way i can find decent unspammed targets.
  • lists_4ulists_4u Berlin
    edited June 2014
    derdor yes you right, premiumdrops is one of sources where I take lists, (but when i was looking for countries lists in top seo forums I dont find anything, can you pls PM me those forums, maybe I was looking in wrong places) and then I sort this list in GSA what take big part of my free time and post here for free

this time .xxx 110000 domains in raw list and only 2250 after GSA sort, hope you will use this list for GSA not for you private collection, you know what I mean =)

• waitong for Polish domains_))
  • waiting for .fr domains bro. thank you.
  • Waiting for .co.uk tld's Bro. Thanks in Advance
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    all download links are dead?
  • yes all links are dead reup please it's really nice share :)
  • edited August 2014
    Are you still doing this? If so, any plans for a .fr list? I am willing to pay.