Skip to content

SEO strategy for Facebook Fan Page?

I was wondering what some of you guys think would work for ranking a Facebook fan page with GSA SER. Like should I have to still do a full blown safe link pyramid or should it be able to take some blasting ? I recently have done a couple tests that are still in the process of seeing results I suppose. About 6 weeks ago I made a Fan page for pretty low comp keywords like all below 1,000 a month tops, and I just blasted it with everything and it's ranking pretty decent for all keywords I think. I'm not sure how fast it needed to reach those spots because when I started blasting I did not check on ranking daily like I normally do, I waited like 3 weeks before I checked. So then I made a couple more fan pages (same niche same competition roughly) about 12 days ago maybe and did similar blasting and so far nothing is really ranking yet. I think 1 keyword for these 2 fan pages is like position 36 right now and nothing else is in top 100. So I'm not really sure what to think right now, I know it might be a bit early maybe and these other 2 pages just need a bit more time to rank. The one time before like 2 years ago I first messed with a fan page I noticed it seemed to take a while to rank, not sure though. Wanted to hear what others experiences were ? 

Comments

• Get some decent AA list and blast them.
  • For PPD Niches, Facebook Pages, Bloggers, YouTube Videos and Google Drive dominate the first page. All they do is to blast those sites with thousands of backlinks and it will stick for months.
  • edited June 2014
    I have one fan page that I have been blasting some and ahrefs reads 4k links but its only at like the last post on page 1 of Google for a few keywords, which is odd because these keywords are really low competition, and the pages above it like all have no backlinks showing on ahrefs. This fan page is still somewhat new I created it about exactly 2 months ago, but still I would have though It would be in top 3 spots by now. 
  • Hey i recently tried ranking fb page and failed. A friend told me that you got to send some fb likes too to get the page ranked. So send likes to the page (around 100) and meanwhile continue building links.

I tried this new strategy and it seems to work {ranked an easy KW for testing}.
  • Ok thanks will try this out
  • edited August 2014
    Hey, I also have a Fan page but please anybody explain me What does blasting means here ?