Skip to content

High cpu usage even with 1 project. GSA SER crashes

I have the latest version of gsa ser and a dual core package VPS from solidseo. The problem is that cpu is always over 90% and takes seconds to respond when I try to change something in settings and even crashes from time to time.
I have 30 private proxies and 250 threads. Timeout 60 seconds.

Anyone could find a solution?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Hmm that is odd. Do you have any other software installed on that VPS? If so, does the other software run slow too or only SER?
  • @s4nt0s only GSA CB. Here is the thing I noticed: If I use my most recent verified list it work perfect. Cpu is at 20%. but If a chose the last month list it absolutelly kills my cpu
    Hmm what if you try and run the "clean up" on that list in the advanced options.
  • @s4nt0s No i didnt. I will try that ang get back to you
    Ya give it a try, that might help. :)
  • @s4nt0s I done list cleanup and I got a list 75% smailler but still cpu problems and low lpm using it. After cleanup shouldnt be all those links OK(or most of them) and I could use them to create new ones?
  • Your list probably contains a lot of targets that has been spammed to death and it's stressing SER to load them. Also, the clean up tool only removes websites that it can't load. It doesn't mean at all that you will get an verified backlink or even a submitted one.
  • s4nt0s   I done list cleanup and I got a list 75% smailler but still cpu problems and low lpm using it. After cleanup shouldnt be all those links OK(or most of them) and I could use them to create new ones?
  • fakenickahl I tried to exclude the trackbacks, blogs, guestbooks and images. Its still works like hell
  • An issue with the network connection ?I have had buffer issues due to tcp/ip stack problems
  • I'm having the same issue at the moment have you figured out what slows your vps?
    My spec is 2x Intel xenon 3.0ghz and 12 GB of ram running server 2012 + 100Mb connection
  • cr4zy1w4n Yes. You need fresh verified list. That is the  biggest problem
  • edited July 2014
    Thanks! I'm cleaning my list now to see if that will help if not I will buy a fresh one.