Skip to content

How much Project I can Setup IN SER max

Hello,
                  I want to Setup 500 Project in SER so is it possible ?? But i will Active only 15-20 Project at same time so SER can handle this much Project load ??

I have Dedi server good ram..right now my CPU never goes above 10%.

Please Answer so i Can setup my Campaign that Way.

Comments

• Yes that should be fine if you only run a certain number of projects at once. Maybe use the schedule as it can rotate all projects equally e.g. 10 projects at a time for 30 minutes etc.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited May 2014
    I have 10 vps, each with about 100 x 7 tier projects.
    I found that 100 is about the max because then the gsa data base starts to slow down and editing loading things takes time.

I run all 700 tiers at the same time nut use the scheduler to rotate 30 projects every 30 minutes and i also use tier pause scheduling.

What is importand is a very powerfull CPU and then about 6 GB of RAM is fine I found that VPS or Dedicated machine with a SSD works best as it speeds up loading and saving.
  • Wow! 10 VPS with 100 X 7 tier projects? you sure are living large!
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    I have 3 dedicated servers with 24gb rams plus 1 4gb vps (its a VM )

performance are same i use max 50 projects

royalmice have bought from you months ago....is 7tiers effective with latest google changes ?? right now all my sites are sinking : /

about to buy a data pack from you . want to try your tier data pack for fresh 1day brand new site with very low competition EMD 

any sugesstion before order ?

• I have 150 projects.. No problem at all.. Running at 480 threads consumes about 700Mb 
  • Can anyone explain this tier pause scheduling that royalmice has mentioned?
  • Anybody?
  • edited June 2014
    I would love to know more to about the pause scheduling @royalmice is talking about