Skip to content

Gorriors 7 SEO services - High PR blog posts and more

Hi guys and welcome to Gorrior's SEO service.

I offer 7 different SEO services in this thread split up in tier 1 and tier 2 services. Payment will be secured by PayPal and Wufoo forms.
Click on the link of the service you're interested in to read more about it and fill the form if you want to buy the service.
Tier 1 SEO services recommended for moneysites:

Service 1
Homepage stickied high PR blog posts
Price: $2.9 per homepage blog post if you buy 34
Expected delivery time: 5 days
Details of service 1:
Get a blog post stickied on the HOMEPAGE of my high PR private blog network.
Perfect for moneysites!
Here’s some stats: Real PageRank from 1-4 Page Authority average of 20 1-10 years old most have natural quality backlinks and more
OBL's are very low and the blogs will be replaced to keep the OBL's low - so spots are limited!
To keep these blogs safe from Google I’ve taken several precautions:
unique c-class IP’s
different hosting
different themes for each blog
Who.is protection
random widgets
random set-ups
random plug-ins
and more

Service 2
Permanent PAGERANK 9 blog post
Price: $5 - $25 for sticky on homepage
Expected delivery time: 3 days
Details of service 2:
In this service I will find a high quality article related to your keyword or niche (depending on how broad it is).
Then I will spin it using the best software available to create a copyscape passed, unique human readable article.
I will then publish it permanently on my PageRank 9 website (I own it). I highly recommend the sticky extra so it will stay on the homepage permanently, else it will move down to inner pages.

Service 3
Permanent high PR blog post on a NICHE site
Price: $5 - $25 for sticky on homepage
Details of service 3:
In this service I will find a high quality article related to your keyword or niche (depending on how broad it is).
Then I will spin it using the best software available to create a copyscape passed, unique human readable article.
Then I will publish it permanently with a contextual backlink to your site. The best thing about this blog network is the relevance. Each of the blogs have at least 100 articles related to the appropriate niche without links or with authority links.
Every day new articles with no links are being added to keep it fresh and relevant.
All of these blogs also have a good amount of tier 2 link’s pointing to them for extra link juice.
Tier 2 link building services (some use them as tier 1 with success)

Service 4
300 Edu and Gov Links
Price: $5
Details of service 4:
This exact service is designed as tier 2 links if you happen to have some great SEO tier 1 links. But you should be safe using them on YouTube videos, Facebook fan pages and stuff like that.
They carry a lot of link juice to push up your rankings. You can also use it directly for your websites, but it is not recommended.
The links will be on mixed platforms and engines to diversify the link profile. Most will be blog comments.

Service 5
Contextual Niche Article Links
Price: $5 for 4000
Expected delivery time: 5 days
Details of service 5:
I recommend this service for tier 2 links or perhaps anchor text diversification for your moneysites as tier 1.
Some use this service for their moneysites with their main money keywords with drip feeding.
In this service I will scrape and spin 10 different articles related to your keyword or niche (depending on how broad it is). Using only the highest quality software in the highest quality settings.
Then I will add a contextual link to your website on a huge mix of article directories, social networks and wiki’s using different engines and platforms.
This is a mix of nofollow and dofollow backlinks for a better natural look in your link building profile.

Service 6
Blog Comments and Web directories
Price: $5 for 10.000
Expected delivery time: 7 days
Details of service 6:

This exact service is designed as tier 2 links if you happen to have some great SEO tier 1 links. But you should be safe using them on YouTube videos, Facebook fan pages and stuff like that.
They carry a lot of link juice to push up your rankings. You can also use it directly for your websites, but it is not recommended.
The links will be on mixed platforms and engines to diversify the link profile. Most will be blog comments and web directories.
Here's some screenshots of rankings from real clients:

client 1: [Image: client1.png]
client 2: [Image: client2.png]
client 3: [Image: client3.png]

Brought to you by Gorrior's SEO services. I am here to help if you have questions.

Comments

• Update: Get a 10% off discount only at GSA. Request a discount by posting a comment on this thread and I will get back to you with a 10% discount.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    I'll give it a try, please let me know about the discount. Thanks
  • Update: Service 1 will not be stickied to the homepage but move to inner pages eventually to keep the OBL's low. It will stay on the homepage around 1-2 months and permanently on the post page.
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited April 2014

I just thought that I'd stop by and say that I bought a couple of the stickied high PR niche related blog posts (service 3) to test the service and was pleased with my purchases.

They were delivered within a few hours, were as promised/advertised, and I got good support when I asked for a couple of minor changes.

I would use the service again, so many thanks @supermanden

• @2Take2 Thanks a lot for the fine review! 2Take2 was a true pleasure to deal with. Clear instructions and easy to deal with. Even helped me out with a bug in the form.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited April 2014
    I bought service 1 and am very happy with it. Everything was as stated and delivered fast with a detailed report.

You can give your sites a nice boost with these links if you know how to use them for best effect.

Nice service @supermanden :)

• Thanks a lot for the fine review @gooner I really appreciate it.
  • Update:
    Service 8 has launched on my website and I will build a private blog network for you in that service.
  • Bought two packages. Happy with the quality. Hopefully see some increase in a few weeks.
  • Cheers JudderMan! I appreciate the business and glad you like the quality :).

• I really like the item 3. Websites is a good advantage. But I would also add to the points of breakdown of advertising on yandex and google. It will be useful for users.
  • sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    edited May 2014
    Placed an order for $25 for sticky on homepage PR9. I've provided you with the article, URL and anchor text. Hope that will speed up the process.
  • Thanks Chris it was a pleasure.

Sagar I usually use my own articles, but I'll take a look at yours and if it looks decent I will use it if you like.
  • ordered!
  • All orders has been delivered.
  • Ask for a discount and I will PM you a 10% discount only for GSA users!
  • Hi, I am interested in service #1, can you pm me the discount code so I can place order

Thanks
  • Sent you a discount yesterday. If you need support hit me up on skype:
    gorriorseo
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    @supermanden‌ do you have any discount coupons, .... looking to give this a try