Skip to content

Submitted and verified backlinks

Hello Everybody...

I have got a question please...

I want to generate say  20 backlinks by GSA SER per day. So does it means I MUST stop backlink generating when the number of SUBMITTED PLUS VERIFIED backlinks reaches to 20? 

Today I wanted to do so (ie generating 20 backlinks for my YT video to let it be on the safe side because I have heard generating a lot of backlinks for a YT video ends up in a penalty by YT/Google these days), When I tried GSA, and trimied it just for blog comments, it generated 104 submitted and just 3 verified backlinks. So How do you guys limit yourself per day when you need to do so?

Thanks so much

Comments

• No Idea please?
  • To submit only 20 links per day, I set my projects like this,

Pause the project after 20 submissions reached in a day (do not select the "per URL")...
  • Thanks buddy,

But I want say 20 "verified" backlinks not 20 submitted....

Where is "per URL" and what's the usage of it....

Thanks so much again

• Thanks buddy,

But I want say 20 "verified" backlinks not 20 submitted....

Where is "per URL" and what's the usage of it....

Thanks so much again

• "per URL" is just next to the "Pause the project" option. Right side.

I've used this option for many months now. If I want 20 verified links per day, I enter "20 submissions reached in a day". SER always stop at 20 verified links. Don't ask me why, but it works for me...

• Thanks for the response...

But as I know most of submitted backlinks won't be verified! So what to do to be sure that you have say 20 backlinks per day?
    For instance today I generated 64 submitted backlinks using GSA SER but 1 of them was verified after 7-8 hours!
    So what;s wrong? Or what to do?
  • No Idea please?
  • So use the verified links instead of submission as it can go through moderation. Maybe it will be sometimes few % more - but with 20 submitted you can also get 0 if none of them will be aa.