Skip to content

New Feature - Submitted Today & Verified Today - by Project

ronron SERLists.com
edited December 2012 in Feature Requests

Hey Sven,

One of the things I would love to see on the project management window is two new columns for "Submitted Today" and "Verified Today".

For example, today I have over 30 projects and I built over 20,000 links and 3,000 verified. But I have no idea how those links are allocated. I have a number of Tier 2's and Tier 3's that have the linkbuilding throttle wide open, and unless I keep a manual spreadsheet with yesterday's count, I really can't tell if my linkbuilding is kind of even across all projects, or very heavy for certain projects.

Comments

• Really neat and indeed useful feature idea. :)
    + 1 vote for this.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    +1 for this! (would rather have it say Last 24 hours than today though)
  • +1 a good additional management level for your links addition :)
  • ronron SERLists.com

Thanks guys, I was hoping people would notice this. Yeah @GG, last 24 hours is fine. The reason I like 'today' is I can see what has happened since midnight.

One day I built 20,000 links and 14,000 of them went to one project. So you can get a false sense of comfort when you see a ton of links built - thinking you have all your bases covered.

Seeing how they distribute can also tell you if maybe: a) you have a bad email in some projects; b) you have a stale keyword list and SER can't find any targets.

Knowing this information can help you in many ways.

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Totally agree with this...been asking for it for a while. I think Sven has it on his todo list somewhere. 
  • You don't need to keep a spreadsheet just for that, you can look at the link diagram per project, but i get what you guys are going for and it makes sense.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @pisco - you then have to manually enter data in for 30 to 50 websites, with 10 projects each, per day= 300 to 500 entries = hard work. 
  • +1 for this. Would save so much time, I am finding as I keep adding projects it is becoming harder to see what is going on.
  • Was there any movement on this being added?