Skip to content

★★★ OVER 400K SER Verified Lists/MTH ↔ Custom CB Definitions ↔ Custom SER Engines ★★★

Comments

• Just sent you a message on skype!
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @gkgkgk Got it.
  • Just bought one url list , very fast service Highly Recommended ! 
  • Just paid up Trevor - Look forward to hearing from you
    @Smoky Thank you

@nalinw Thank you. Sent you the download information.
  • Received quickly - thanks

@nalinw Let me know if you have any problems with anything. Thank you for purchasing.
    UPDATE:

List 6 has been sold out.

List 7 will be available on Monday. Will post the stats then.

Thank you to everyone that purchased.
  • Just bought
  • List 7 will have different root urls compared to List 6 or there will be some duplicates?
    @batusasi Thank you for your purchase. I sent you the download information for list 7 through Skype.

@itsme List 7 should be completely different from list 6. I use the exact same projects to build my lists and have SER post only one time per domain.

Will be post list 7 stats here within the hour.
    List 7 Completed and ready

Here are the stats for List 7.

For those that want to purchase this brand new list, please add me on Skype or send me a PM for purchase information.
  • Hi, just sent you payment for List 7.
    @unknown_zero Sent you the download link bud. Thanks.
    Some additions are included with list 7.

For some of the engines, I have also trimmed the urls to last folder and also to root domain. The reason for this is pretty simple.

On the article sites as an example, if the original article that was created gets deleted, ser will receive a 404 error page. Many times ser can't re-identify that site again and will just skip it. With these extra versions of the same url, you should have no problem creating links again.

Also included are two sample projects that I have created. Those can be used as a guideline to making your projects. Your settings might not be the same as I have so just look over the project and change what you need so it fits what you're doing.

If you decide to use those projects for your own link building, please don't forget to change the data. Also, ONLY import the engines that are selected in the projects. Importing engines that the project is not using will only slow SER down for you.

Enjoy.

• Payment request sent.
    @mmtj All information sent to you through Skype. Thank you for purchasing.
  • How lists private proxy do u use ? 
    what is the captcha service do u use ? 
  • jkt48jkt48 Indonesia
    Are all the lists that you are selling is not banned from Google? Since some time ago I had purchased a list in one of the member here, I find many lists that can not be accessed or the list is dead and at banned from search engines.

Do you provide a warranty?
    Because I need a lot of list social bookmarking and wiki

Sorry if my language is not good. I'am from Indonesia and i just little know about language english. Thanks
    @amosnainggolan I use dedicated proxies and for Captcha solving i'm using GSA CB and reverse proxies ocr.

@jkt48 I don't think lists get banned from Google. Some sites do die and there is nothing that can really be done about that. Very low success with any list usually comes down to your proxies. If you have proxies that have already been spammed to death and are blacklisted every where, then that might be the reason why you had problems with the other list that you purchased.

No there is not warranty.
  • jkt48jkt48 Indonesia
    @Trevor_Bandura Can you help me to set up on my GSA? I run GSA on VPS, do you can to help with teamviewer?
    @jkt48 Please contact me on Skype
  • seems to be cool!
  • request sent through skype
  • added you on skype...interested in the list and demo projects

thanks
  • I've commented on both forums,paid through paypal,request sent through skype, but there's no reply till now, where are you?
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    This is the weekend @bill_173 :)
  • seems you're right, so he has pretty regular rest..    @Kaine
    Sorry for the delay guys, i've been sick the last few days.

Getting everything process right now.
  • Hi
    what can we do for a no engine match?