Skip to content

Can you help me?

Hello,

So i have done like everything i think i had to done to set up my project and everything else for ranking to start.
I have manually done tier 1 links for web 2.0( tumblr, blogger) and index them with instant link indexer. Then in my GSA set up tier 2 and tier 3 campaign. Also i have articles with 500 words about my niche. And now after some time (not like over night, I know it takes time) my ranking is just not improving even on google can't find my website for keywrod. If someone would be so nice to help me this out or anything else i would love it :))
Thank you guys for helping me to start!!
cya :D

Comments

• I still need help guys :))
  • Depending on your niche, it can take weeks or months before you see changes.

Is your MS indexed? 
  • @davebel Yes but my niche have low competition it has 4400 monthly searches :) on Bing i am at 3th position on Yahoo on 6th, but google is position -.
    Yes my MS is indexed :)
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @blazk - I would give the MS a small blast with SER (Maybe a few thousand contextual links) and see if it picks up some kind of ranking. If not, then you know the problem is with the MS.
  • @gooner
    I have already add good amount of URL with GSA SER and site have now around 1k backlinks and still not ranked on google. 
    And what you suggest i should do with my MS?
  • Check your on page seo. Make sure that keyword density is 1-1.5% max.
  • @xtrz I have done all my on page SEO and have keywords set as well yes :)
  • @blazk what time period are we talking about since the site went live and over what period have you built MS links and how many?

Also, is your site showing for an domain name exact search?
  • @davbel Ok the site was registered in February and its live since then. Links build on MS site is the amount of 1,500 for now. But there are all indexed i think even some more than just that amount. 
    And yes it does show the exact name :)
  • Still need some help :ss