Skip to content

Importing Target URLs - Import Multiple Times

I think it'd be pretty useful to have a feature as a part of importing target URLs, whether it be via a file, clipboard or site lists, to allow the user to opt to import their choice of file/list multiple times, it'd come in handy for sure when you have a big site list that you want to make sure you get all the juice out of, you would want to run through the list multiple times and importing it repeatedly is a very tedious process. I don't have any ideas on how this feature might be implemented though 

>.< Posted this before in the wrong subforum but I never realized until now...

Comments

• You can do multiple imports to projects. You can stack up lists multiple times.
  • @Satans_Apprentice
    That's not exactly what I'm referring to, I'm requesting a feature that will allow you to import a list multiple times all at once. I understand it's possible to do it manually, I'm requesting a feature to make the process a bit more automated :). I think a simple pop up that queries the user about how many times they would like to import whatever they picked would be fine, this would make the process of importing a list multiple times a lot simpler