Skip to content

Quality High PR SAPE Links

iwebseoiwebseo The Internets
edited May 2014 in Buy / Sell / Trade

Comments

• I have used Jangoz's SAPE links once and they worked pretty well.A very responsive seller.
  • iwebseoiwebseo The Internets
    Thank you!
  • Are they still working now? They were hit by google a while back right? I guess everything is back up and running again?

SAPE never been hit, it's always been working... I know to much talk on forums but for past 4 years I've never had issues with SAPE.
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    I have medium competition (but it more to easy competiton ) site with churn and burn currently stuck on 12th position will this 1st package can i see some improvements. .I am in for bulk prices i have over 200 websites :)

for test pacakge i would like to pay total what about if i go bulk.here its late night i will order tomorrow.Cheers
    edited May 2014
    nawshale Yes, the first package should push "over the edge" going to page 1. Hit me on skype if you wish to discuss further.
  • What % of links will be from Home page?
    What % of links will be from english sites?
  • Do you check if those domains are deindexed ? Might be an issue with older domains.
    itsme Hard to say as it depends on the package. You get a few (2 to 5) Home page links and about 15% English sites. 

RayBan I check domains/pages for being Google indexed where your link is going to be posted. Also, no links are being placed on empty pages.
  • I just bought the starter package for a Danish site that has no inbound links. Looking forward to changes :-)
  • Are these PRed pages or just the domains?
    bencrabara All pages/domains have actual PR.
  • edited May 2014
    in you package PR of domain or page with link?
    Destroyerror your link(s) will be placed  on actual PR. Really don't know how to explain it better - it's not root domain PR, it's page with link that has the PR. 

If anyone needs/wants to see demo links you can hit me on skype and I'll show you examples.
  • @claus10 I'm looking forward to your results. Do let us know! Thanks.
  • Do you also check DA/PA of these domains? Can you post links to DA 20+ domains?
    itsme I can do that but it will be custom order.
  • Ordered, let's see what happens. :)
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    Delivered very neat report Quality work! Just waiting for results :)

nawshale Thank you for your feedback.
  • jonathanjon sure, I'm still waiting for a report though :-)
    claus10 Report sent.
  • do you offer smaller plan? 
  • Thank you @iwebseo nice work.
    raglady The cheapest I got is $39. 
    claus10 Appreciate it.
  • @iwebseo over delivered by a ton. Great prices! Would start the spammaton of these pages now. :)
    bencrabara Thank you!
  • They got my site on the landmark at least, but didn't help a lot. But ok I picked the cheapest package and my site is new and have no incoming links besides these. So I guess it's ok :)
    claus10 In most cases it's the on-page seo and yes, the number of high PR links matter if you are competing in tough niche.