Skip to content

Not Working

For the last two days GSA Captcha breaker has not been working. I have rebooted the VPS several times, restarted ted the program and tried running it as Administrator and simukating other captcha services. Nothing helps! Please advise urgently

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Did you start SER (in case you use it with CB) also start as admin?
  • Yes, I have started both programs as admin
    And the TEST from SER is giving back what?
  • It was giving a message the Captcha Breaker was not running, but I just logged in now and restarted bow and get a Communication Was Successful message. Seems it is fixed!
  • I am having similar issues, captcha breaker does not seem to work, as there are no logs
  • Captcha Breaker is not working for me either.  In the lower panel where the captchas usually scroll  by nothing is happening.  GSA is running and getting a lot of failures.

Rob
  • @rgormly - restart cb?
  • I did restart it several times.  --- Good News  ---- I just got and update for GSA and captcha breaker is working fine now.  Thanks

• restarting doesnt work for me, still trying things out, anyone else with a similar issue?
  • Dang it, CB is not working again.  I have restarted several times but it has not helped.

right click on SER->properties->compatibility->run as admin

you seem to forget this all the time!