Skip to content

Is there a unique way to enter dedicated proxies?

I entered my dedicated proxies as follows

HOST:PORT
111.111.111.11:1111

The type is TRANS and private is yes..

No username or password. I ran tests but no luck - they work fine on Chrome and FF

Also, my semi dedicated proxies run the test successfully.. Some help would be great.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Is the proxy bind to your IP?
  • Yes, i have also tried to enter them as following

user:pass:host:port
    xxx.xxxx.1.1.1:8080

No luck. I contacted support also, to see if they could resolve this but no luck :/

only my semi dedicated proxies are working.
    user:pass:host:port  is no valuid format. It must be user:pass@host:port or host:port:user:pass
  • I feel like a total noob but it isn't working. i attached a screen shot..

i entered them as following : user:pass@host:port

still no luck image
    And you test against what?
  • I stopped the project and restarted GSA and tested them out again.. 

The test was Against G Search, but they work on a test to whatismyipaddress.com
    They work on bing... im assuming the restart of the program worked.. but they aren't working on G Search 
  • Is there a resource on how to adjust the settings for the proxies not to get banned?
  • have the same problem in past, just forgot to add vps ip to proxy allow list
  • hey i fixed the issue. thanks guys. 
  • @reup almost all of my private proxies are failing after a couple hours. Do you know what your issue was? Are they working fine now? Thanks.
  • @emmaleeann  for some reason while i had the campaign running and tested them, they weren't working. i restarted gsa and entered all my dedicated proxies via text file and ran a test and they passed. and yes they are working fine now.

The provider for which i bought the proxies gave me an extra 10 more. so i added those to the proxy list and adjusted my thread count and they seem to work fine. 
  • Thank you. Mine from buyproxies also seem to be working fine now on version 8.36 and 8.37