Skip to content

SER V8.28 keep Not responding ?

Updated my ser to V8.28 . and it become not responding all time. I even don't touch it.
Am i the only one face this ??

Comments

• edited April 2014
    I am facing the same problem, after the last update i cannot start gsa ser ranker, it stuck on 100% my vps cpu everytime i start gsa
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    GSA is the company name!
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    the same with me too
  • I have the same after update
  • I can start them, run sheduler but it freezes after couple of minutes and restart after some time
  • same story, and it even crashed my vps, now I got black screen when login, even after restart :(
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited April 2014
    It seems to be sucking up resources more than the previous versions.  With the same settings mine ran at 600 threads at 50-60% CPU compared with 100% CPU at 400 threads on this version.
  • same here too since the update.. i am on 64 bit machine
  • Having Same Issues

• You now can not open the Veried links, if it has a nice number mine is 4k. talked to 2 other users. They can not open it theirs either

• steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    YUP-same problem here...even with 8.29...try to get verifed links and it locks up my SER
    You click Show verified URLs and it's locking up?
    edited April 2014
    YES- exactly
  • @Sven

It freezes when I click on Show diagram/chart, it also froze when I clicked Show URL -> Verified but Submitted urls loaded fine.
  • 8.29 isn't any really any better for me.  CPU jumps up and down a lot more than 8.28, but still averaging more than 80%
    Me either...same stuff with 8.29
  • V8.27 seems like more stable for me. 
  • indeed, it could be good idea to implement a possibility to roll back to the last working version (:
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    @thomas73 The old version is located in the GSA SER install location. For starting the previous version start this: Search_Engine_Ranker_old.exe
  • same here while trying to scrape public proxies..

• miren: the problem is the last one was bad also (:, the best option could be to pick the relase which worked, but I imagine it is probably not worth to implement cos Sven very fast fixing everything
  • v8.30 freezes either, hangs when updating advanced settings.
  • 8.30 the same problem, select a few projects then Show URL -> Verified and kaput

sorry for the trouble...another attempt to fix it in 8.31