Skip to content

Web 2.0's Backlink Project Setup Question

MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
So I've spent many many hours manually creating 20 x Web 2.0 sites, with hand spun original content on each, different themes, contact pages, you name it I've done it to make them all look the bees knees (it was a pain in the ass).

Now I want to start slowly building contextual links to all of these sites and my question is;

1. Would you build a separate project for each Web 2.0 site or just add multiple web 2.0 URLs to one project (in the URL tab)
2. Would you use your already scraped verified lists from your Global site lists? or would this leave some-sort of footprint if all the Web 2.0's have links coming from the same sources?
3. Anyone have any other recommendations? i'm all ears!

Cheers,

Comments

• davbeldavbel UK
    edited April 2014
    1)  Either will work.  Project per web2.0 would be better, but will take time.  I've done both.
    2)  There will be some cross over, but they won't have the same exact footprint.  As you create the links, some will stick, some won't, some will fade over time.  I really wouldn't worry about this. 
    3)  On each web2.0, have only one page that links to your money site.  Then have 5, 10, 20 or more pages / posts that link internally to this page and to one or two other internal pages.  Only build the SER links to these "surrounding" pages/posts and not directly to the page that links to your MS.  That way you have an extra buffer layer.

• MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    Excellent! just the info I was after, I didn't want to ruin all the work I've already done on the Web 2.0's by ploughing ahead without double checking first,.. cheers