Skip to content

Putting my purchased Site Lists in Verified a mistake. How to move them to Failed?

varthdavervarthdaver Sydney, Australia
I bought some site lists recently and loaded them into Verified using "Import Site Lists".

But now I realise that I should have put these into Failed (probably with "Identify platform and sort in"), because I cannot identify which engines have a high failure rate, because the comparison from Successful to Verified is not meaningful, because Verified is artificially inflated (often the Verified is higher than the Successful).

So now I'd like to move the purchased site lists from Verified to Failed, but I'm not sure how / if thats possible.

How would you recommend I get myself out of this mess without too much data loss?

Comments

• First off, you shouldn't need to identify and sort in a site list since most come in .sl format and thus are already identified and sorted. 

Secondly, I don't think there is anything you can do here unless you want to get really complicated. I believe that Scrapebox has a compare list extension where you could load your purchased list into one slot and your verified into the other and remove the purchased list from the verified. Don't know if this would work though. 
  • edited April 2014
    It will be some work, but you could merge all the files in verified, then merge all the files in failed to a second file (or form the original list) and http://wonderwebware.com/duplicatefinder/index.html

I'd just go and import the list into individual projects and let ser run through it.