Skip to content

GSA Verified List Project | Join Now

Not sure if this is right category, but I'm going to go ahead and post it as I see it most fit here.

For the past month and a half, I've been looking for footprints that are not footprints that a person usually searches for, meaning I've manually compiled a list of footprints that work best with GSA and have a decent OBL, meaning they're not spammed to ****,

Anyway, I have only a limited amount of power. A dedicated server (specs below), GSA SER, GSA CB, GScraper + "additional service" and I can only scrape around 100k urls/minute with the additional service.

Which is not enough, considering having to remove duplicate URLs, running through the list, removing failed URLs and ones with captchas not supported by GSA CB and a few other tests.

So, I'm "recruiting" people to join and help me scrape with these simple, yet affective footprints.

You must be an SER and CB user, have Gscraper (with additional proxy service) and have a machine that is capable of scraping millions of URLs.

After I recruit the people, I will compile all of the lists, remove duplicate URLs and run a test through them.

Then participators will receive an email with the final list.

Leave a reply below with the following:

Have GSA Search Engine Ranker?:
Have GSA Captcha Breaker?:
Have GScraper?:
Have Additional Proxy Service for GScraper?:
VPS/Dedi/Home PC:
Specs:

Thanks.

Comments

• Forgot to add specs:

• Four more footprints for dofollow, low OBL blogs added!
    Recruiting now!
  • I'm interested. I have a 4GB VPS, SER, CB and Gscraper
  • Have GSA Search Engine Ranker?: Yes
    Have GSA Captcha Breaker?: Yes 
    Have GScraper?: No
    Have Additional Proxy Service for GScraper?:No
    VPS/Dedi/Home PC: On a VPS but I don't know the specs. Getting 300 m/bs download and 200 upload though.
    Specs:
  • I might be up for this if the footprints you've found has enough indexed pages. Also are you limiting this to only blog comments or did i read it wrong?

I've got SER, CB, a recaptcha solver, gscraper, and a dedicated server with 2 intel xeon 5650 processors, 24 gb ram, 1gbit connection, and a SSD harddrive. I don't use the proxy service by gscraper because I think it sucks. Instead I'm using a proxy source of very high quality. I can do 40k-60k urls/minute after scraping for 200 hours straight in gscraper.
  • I'm interested.

Have GSA Search Engine Ranker: Yes
    Have GSA Captcha Breaker: Yes
    Have GScraper: Yes
    Have Additional Proxy Service for GScraper: Yes
    VPS/Dedi/Home PC: VPS
    Specs: 20.4GHZ, Hexa, 6GB Ram, 1Gbps
  • I've added a very nice one for pingback, still recruiting people.
    I'll be contacting all people once the recruitment is done and enough people have joined.

Yash(ar).
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited April 2014
    Why not.

Have GSA Search Engine Ranker?: X2
    Have GSA Captcha Breaker?: X2
    Have GScraper?: X2
    Have Additional Proxy Service for GScraper?: No
    VPS/Dedi/Home PC: HomePC, i7 4770k@4ghz, 32Gb Ram, 100mbp X2
  • vifa, I've sent you the keywords that you should scrape for.

All others will be considered due to the lack of proxies from Gscraper/other source.
  • Have GSA Search Engine Ranker?: Yes.
    Have GSA Captcha Breaker?: Captacha breaker + Ocr + Captchabot + Imagetyperz.
    Have GScraper?: Yes, and scrapebox.
    Have Additional Proxy Service for GScraper?: I have gscraper service, and i also buy another proxy service which is way better i can usually get 120k/minute with this proxys with no problem.
    VPS/Dedi/Home PC: 1: Dedi with 32 gb ram and vps with 16 gb ram
    Specs of the dedi:  Cpu: Amd opteron 4334 Cores:6 Ram: 32 gb ddr3
    Have GScraper?: No
    Have Additional Proxy Service for GScraper?: No
    VPS/Dedi/Home PC: Dedicated server, i7 24Gb Ram, 550mbp down 450mbp up. 
  • molchomolcho Germany
    Have GSA Search Engine Ranker?: Yes
    Have GScraper?:Yes
    Have Additional Proxy Service for GScraper?:Yes
    VPS/Dedi/Home PC: VPS only for scraping
    Specs: 4MB Ram, 7 Cores
  • @molcho seriously 4MB Ram ?? 
  • molchomolcho Germany
    edited April 2014
    LOL sure^^
    ok there are 4 Gigs on a Intel Xeon E5645 @ 2,40GHz 7 Processors i scrape only with this VPS
  • Molcho, about to send you a PM once I get home.
  • I'm interested. I have a 3GB VPS, SER, CS Scrapbox
  • edited May 2014
    Senuke also.
  • OP, I'd be willing to buy the footprints from you if the price is reasonable. 

Sorry for not wishing to participate, but sharing lists in my opinion isn't ideal for the longevity of SER. The reason I say that is you just need to look at 99% of the sites Senuke XCR posts to (unless you added your own)...they're all dead or parked (another money making scheme from the Senuke guys, well done).
  • Interested Have GSA Search Engine Ranker?: Yes Have GSA Captcha Breaker?: Yes Have GScraper?:Yes Have Additional Proxy Service for GScraper?:Yes VPS/Dedi/Home PC: Dedi Specs: Dual E5 2560, 128 GiG ram
  • JudderMan, not looking to sell, trying to keep these in the circle of scrapers, hope you understand.
    Metster, let me know.
    Shailzrocks, send me a PM and we'll sort your keywords to scrape
    King, how many private proxies? You're going to burn through them quickly.
  • edited May 2014
    Hey, Yashar

I have two PCs at home specifically for SEO purposes, one with Intel i5 4440, the other one with Pentium G3220. Both have 8GB of ram and each with a separate 32mbps Internet connection. 

As far as software goes, I have:

2x GSA SER
    2x GSA CB
    2x Scrapebox
    2x Additional proxy service

I'll be happy to participate in this group.
  • Have GSA Search Engine Ranker?: YES
    Have GSA Captcha Breaker?: YES
    Have GScraper?: No Scrapebox
    Have Additional Proxy Service for GScraper?: Yes
    VPS/Dedi/Home PC: Dedicated
    Specs: Just pm you the image
  • maulik2425, PM replied to.
    Ivaylo, sending now.
  • Yashar it is 10 semi dedicated.
    Have GScraper?: Yes
    Have Additional Proxy Service for GScraper?: Yes, I can scrape 24/7
    VPS/Dedi/Home PC: VPS only used for scraping
    Specs: 3.1~ GHZ processor, 2gb ram, 100gbps connection, easily running Gscraper at 700 threads and gsa at about 300.