Skip to content

Attaining a higher precentage of unique domain links

I'm wondering how to attain a higher percentage of unique domain links. I would appreciate the help of Sven and Ron and others.

1) Of course, assuming the the list I import/use contains totally unique domains (duplicate domains have been removed), I'm assuming that if I use just one email, then there will only be one account and thus link created in each domain. Am I correct?

2) There's the option in Scheduled Posting to "Allow posting on the same site again". Am I right to say that if I check this, then I may get more than one link from each domain

3) Are there any considerations that I need to take into account if I use just one hotmail account?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1) yes but the remove duplicate domains is for domains not subdomains...so some engines might still rpoduce same links

2) yes correct

3) All should be fine.

• Thanks for your response Sven. Your answer to number (1) is enlightening. I forgot about the subdomains. What engines and platforms would normally use subdomains - besides web 2.0s?

Is there any way I can get rid of these duplicate subdomains or ensure that Ser doesn't post to it more than once?

I'm assuming that even if I use the remove duplicate domain function in Scrapebox or Gscraper, that's the same thing - it doesn't remove subdomains right?

Thanks.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't know how other software will handle this. But you shouldn't worry too much about this. Not many engines use this. I think it's really just web2.0.