Skip to content

GSA stuck at Verification for 2 days now

Hi,
Recently, I set most of my projects to pause after 100 successful verifications. The problem that I am now encountering is that these projects have been stuck at verification for 2 days straight (and still counting). During this time, there have been no extra links which have so far been verified. Additionally, since the projects have been stuck at verification, there aren't any links being built.
Could someone please tell me what am doing wrong, or how I can rectify the situation?
Any help is highly appreciated.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry without any details (logs e.g.) I can't say anything to this.
  • @Sven: here is the error log:
    If you like, I can paste it here but I thought it would take up too much space. 

Project on pause for 719 more minutes as 102/100 verifications have been reached.

This goes on and on...I don't see any issues in here...all perfectly as it should be I guess.

• @Sven: that's weird. I took a screenshot same time yesterday and the number of verified links are the same as today. Anyway, is there any way to stop the current verifications and just get on with fresh submissions and verifications? 
    stop it and restart.
  • @Sven: after stopping and restarting, I seem to have run into the same issue again. Here is the new error log file
    http://pastebin.com/5GaTR2Ek
    Note that this is only affecting some projects (about half of them), the others have paused (active (P)) after the 100 verifications. No idea why they keep getting stuck like that with no new submissions or verifications. 

Just check the project with show verified urls and count the urls manually...Im sure it made the exact number of links for that time.
  • @Sven: I just confirmed by going to show urls, verified and then sorting by date that no links have been verified since I set the "pause project after 100 verifications" filter. 
    Is there a way to just reset everything so that links start being generated afresh? 
    Im sure it's all OK, I can not imagine that it would produce anything wrong here. Some more users would complain. I also tested it and all seems working fine. Maybe post a log with that problematic project started only and show that log. The log with all projects running is a bit difficult to read. Also make a log from start to stop...I want to see all.