Skip to content

Account Creation - Sven a question for you

The idea is simple, i want to create accounts on drupal site's using xrumer, then let gsa pickup the login/password's.
Is it possible to input in xrumer an email adress (xrumer will not download emails) then let gsa download these emails?
How GSA will actually act? How to achieve this?

Comments

• edited April 2014
    That is a very interesting question - you can't import submitted url's via rightclick. You can import verified, target urls - but not submitted. Wonder if there is a way ...

the file where the info is stored is the .verify file in the appdata SER folder, but haven't tried writing to it manually.
  • edited April 2014
    That would be awesome to handle it somehow, Xrumer can beat a lot of captchas :)
  • I think using the same global username and password would be the best way. But the problem is, GSA would not know which site to submit to using these username and password. Bookmarked
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    All you need is an export from XR with URL:login:password and it can be imported in SER using Tools->Import->Account data.
  • Ok, but whats next? Just importing target urls? What about extracting passwords from emails by GSA?
    I know xrumer can have problems with it and i want to let gsa handle extraction of emails, what password should i leave when importing from xr?
    hmm ok that will not work then. I though you wanted to import ready made accounts after activation.
  • Is there a way to make it work?
    yes but thats a bit complicated as you need to modify the project files a bit. I don't think thats in any way what you are planning to do sorry.