Skip to content

New site list by ser lists works great but now it's saying download failed for the whole list

Maybe I made a mistake or did something wrong but I'm using red list and blue list when I add my site list and click start. It says download failed for all the sites. Just checked my proxies against google page rank 29/40 work so i started using those working proxies still getting same error. I used the blue list yesterday it did 30k verified links in 12 hours was amazing. Anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong today ? Why it says download failed for all my sites? @ron @gooner

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Hi @jman75 - Please contact our support team and they will help you out. Thanks
  • WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I just used different proxies my lpm is over 100 a minute I can show screenshots of my indexification getting 100 links every minute even more lol @gooner @ ron   Good work Guys !!!!! Very Happy
    Fantastic :D We are getting great results with the list too.
    If ever you have any problems contact us via our website because we may ask to see your settings and stuff like that and that is better done in private. If you need anything at all please let us know. Thanks
  • ronron SERLists.com
    ^:)^
  • Running into the same issues, support ticket filed.

• @forcefed54 change your proxies try proxy51.com didnt try em but best proces I seen
  • edited April 2014
    @jman75 is that what you did to solve your issue? My proxies currently are from buyproxies and are working fine in scrapebox but for some reason I get 90% download failed in gsa.

• Yea trust me duno how explain it . They jus get banned from the sites google owns recaptchas @forcefed54
  • Im buying 200 shared proxies tomorrow im spending 200 a month on proxies gotta be an easier way
  • Damn, I'll see what @ron and @gooner get back to me with. I'll give proxy51 a shot tomorrow if thats the best route to take.

• >they have been over the cliff non responsive since last september

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/proxies/427469-has-anyone-used-proxy51.html

• molchomolcho Germany
    beware of proxy 51, I have ordered there 100 proxys and only 4 were activated, i send 4 tickets no one responds, over paypal i got my money back.
  • Yeah, I am waiting on spending more money on proxies. I have 20 dedicated from buyproxies and 10 semi dedicated from proxyhub. Still download failed issues constantly....no clue what to do at this point.
    edited April 2014
    @forcefed54 - When i start seeing "download failed" the first thing i check is proxies. I hit my proxies hard so i usually have to request they are exchanged before the month is over. If you use BuyProxies, they always change them for me no questions asked. So, i suggest you try that first.

How many threads are you running on those 30 proxies?
  • @gooner I was running blue list it ran for four hours then proxies failed at 200 threads swirched to redlist run at 80 threads crashes every so often due to spamvilla
    @jman75 - I think maybe you need less threads or more proxies. I am running the red list on 800 threads with 100 private proxies on a dedicated server. I've been running it for about 5 days now with no problems.

I have rented a VPS from solidseovps (many customers use solidseo) so i will see if i can replicate the problems like this and high CPU usage that others are talking about.

BTW...Spamvilla makes SER crash?
  • Its the only thing I can come up with before I was not using spamvilla it never crashed @gooner I cus be wrong
    @jman75 - I'm not sure because i don't use Spamvilla. Maybe you can try their support just to check you have the right settings etc.
  • edited April 2014
    @gooner originally I was at 300 threads with the 30 proxies. I dropped down to 150 to see if that would fix the problem but that didn't do anything for me. I'm really thinking it is an issue with GSA because this has been a problem since updating to 8.XX. I actually just looked over my settings again after support got back to me and matched every setting that you guys use with serlists. I am using 3 day old proxies from buyproxies, and I am on a VPS from solidseovps. To be honest I don't normally buy lists, I have always scraped my own but with all the download failed issues ive had I thought I would try out a verified list. It's really frustrating to say the least. I am only working on 1 project - 30 proxies - 50+ emails - VPS - verified list - captcha breaker - Indexer. I have all the components but they just don't work anymore.

I have logs, I have checked the sites that show up as "download failed" and 90% of them open up in my browser just fine. I'm at a loss. Maybe @Sven can take a look at my log and see if there is something I am missing. 

Here is a link to my most recent log file - GSA LOG
  • @forcefed54 try changing proxies check them against google page rank
  • @jman75 here is a screenshot of my proxies test... image
    @forcefed54 - I'll send you a PM in a few mins.
  • @gooner is there another way fix download failed I changed my proxies
    @jman75 - PM sent bro.
  • I'm having the same issue with download failed and the blue list barely making 4 LPM on a dual quad core dedicated server 24 gb ram

Was doing 400 LPM before.

Just swapped 50 semidedicated proxies from buyproxies.

As others are runing fine with the list I think it must be a config error just no idea where to look.

I sent a message via serlists contact page.
  • Was this matter solved? I'm interested to know!
  • No

I changed 50 Buyproxies semidedicated lists 3 times,Seems there is a lot going on here.

Google is banning proxies and blacklisting them and the blacklists are shared across Recaptcha,MSN Bing,DuckDuckGo,Google as well many hosts are blocking blacklisted Ip's.

Some sites load but Recaptcha does no load so you can not solve it.

If you open these 'failed' urls in your browser they load fine and captcha or recaptcha displays perfectly.

To eleminate chances of the blue list being the issue I went back to my own lists,the same problem was there so it was a coincidence the low LPM begun after I switched lists..
    Serlists also went over a few things with me to help me troubleshoot my setup.

I've had a very good run with using Buyproxies.org and they always stand behind the quality of the proxies replacing them without question.

May be time to move to dedicated proxies as the cheaper semi dedicateds have been hammered for a long time and many are blacklisted.

I doubt it's just them as others using different services are reporting similar experiences to me.

This game is constantly changing.

I think the problem could be using semi dedicated proxies.

To build the lists, I use 30 - 40 private proxies on each server and i use 400 - 600 threads usually.
    That's a lot of threads per proxy but i very rarely have they problem you guys mentioned (maybe once in the last 3 months or so).

When it happened to me i got my proxies changed and all has been fine ever since.

• I stopped using blue list which kills me don't have money for extra private proxies just yet . prob next saturday will put blue list back to the test
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Semi dedicated used to be just fine a year ago, but I have a sneaking feeling that most people are using GSA-SER these days (as opposed to competitors). And that means the other two users on the semi-dedicated proxies are probably SER users, argggh.

So I think we are all killing ourselves, lol.