Skip to content

A lot of "login failed" messages..

Is it normal to get all these login failure ??
Please check

http://pastebin.com/WJCtcQKn

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes, because if there is no email found with verification details, it tries to login anyway just before the url is removed from the database in the hope it shomehow was verified manually or no verification is needed.
  • But that's a lot of login failure! It's either no verification email was sent ( Account was made without sending a verification email ) or there is a verification email that was sent - supposedly - to my my inbox with a link or a password and either way GSA couldn't log in !? why ?
    how should I know? Maybe you face the problem like so many others with the email being banned?
  • I don't know if the problem with the email itself or the software when trying to login, that's why I asked.
    Anyways , I'll add other email addresses that might work
  • I checked my emails by logging in manually and tested it by GSA successfully and I found nothing banned.
    Any thoughts ?
  • When the verification email has a username and password and link to send us to the website, can SER verify that account ? and how to know if SER checked these emails already ? ( normally when manually checked, it's marked as that email is read )
    No, a pop3 login and email check is not tagging anything as read. Thats what you email client does for you. SER however can delete messages it has read or where it found a verification link (depending on your setting). Thats the only way how you know it has checked the emails.
  • So, A confirmation link that log us in automatically is the only way to have a successful email verification ?
    What about the need to enter username and password after SER " click the verification email" to log in the registered website account ? I mean there are cases where it's not enough to click the verification link but you need to enter the username and password after then to sign in and be able to place a link.

Sorry for asking too many questions, just want to know how this works and make sure everything is running perfectly with SER
    Thats also covered. SER enters the login/password and continues.