Skip to content

Project not stopping after X submissions per day

edited April 2014 in Need Help
Hello Everyone,

This forum is indeed full of great information. However, one really has to dip deep to get gold!

I have a few problems here for which I need help. This is the first time I am using GSA to build links. I also got the SER Engines running. I have got the Newbie Plan from Solid SEO VPS (based in U.S) to run the GSA SER, GSA Captcha Breaker and GSA SEO Indexer. The thing is that I had already set my GSA to pause after 15 submissions per day for my Tier 1 Links as shown below.

However, I had to manually stop the software as it went up building more than 30+ links for 2 separate projects as shown below.

I started this project just today itself and it had been running for 15 - 20 minutess before I had to stop it.

Question 1> How come these red triangles are showing as I have manually spun my articles using 'TBS' to almost 90% uniqueness for both these projects? It says, "All articles used, add some new" The software had been running for only 15 minutes.

Question 2> Most of these baclinks are coming from SER Engines which is pretty surprising as I also had selected "Articles, Wb 2.0s and Wikis - Engines which use do-follow contextual links". Why isn't links been generated from other places except SER Engines?

These are the other options with respect to settings in GSA:

Proxy Settings:

I am sorry if there are too many snapshots! I just wanted to make sure that I provide all the info. Looking forward for your advice.

Regards,
Tyler

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    might help more if you post some logs when submission is done. Though 15 submissions a day is very small. You should switch that to 15 verifications.
  • I have the same problem, I set it to stop after 10 submissions and I get 50-60 submissions. If I stop it/restart it, is paused. Is this normal?
  • edited April 2014
    Well, Sven ...I read in the GSA forums itself that verifications might even take days to happen. The GSA on the other hand might end up making a very high number of submissions on the same day itself to get to the required no. of verifications. This can look unnatural to the search engines.

I was actually trying to control the no. of submissions on a daily basis. Is that not possible through GSA? Maybe I am doing something wrong with respect to my settings.

@rogerw yes as it does not count the submissions where no URL is involved.

@tyler of course not all submissions turn to active links. So if you are unlucky you have submitted to 10 wordpress sites who don't allow article posting.

• edited April 2014
    Thanks for the info. Sven.

I changed the no. of verifications to 15 per day. Currently, I have 150 submissions and only 7 verifications. On checking the submissions links, I see that most of them are 'awaiting account verification'. I had previously purchased 1000 outlook accounts from Buy Bulk Accounts and have been using 30 fresh emails for each tier.

As per this thread where you advised Emilt9 to login manually in the browser, I tried login manually. I got this!

Do you think it is the emails which is creating the problem? Any suggestions on how to solve this? Thank you so much for you advice with respect to my previous questions..

Regards,
    Tyler
    yes and I guess it's a problem for most who suffer "low lpm". Just that they refuse to check it. What I might need is having such an account (don't click any skip or whatever...leave it untouched).
  • Hi, Sven.

I am trying to contact Buy Bulk Accounts. I am yet to receive a response from their end.

But, I didn't understand you. If out of 30 emails, 27 show such errors, what should be ideally done ? Should I add fresh emails and run it again ?

Regards,
    Tyler
    yes fresh email. But it would also be kind if you send me such untouched account in pm for debugging.
  • Hi Sven,

I have sent you 3 such emails. If you want, I can send even more. Do I need to manually check each and every email and delete the ones which are coming as 'temporarily blocked' or delete all the emails?

Sorry if these questions sound too basic.

Regards,
    Tyler
    thanks check pm.
  • Thanks for clearing my doubts Sven. It was indeed very generous of you!
  • Hi @tyler and @sven, thanks for this discussion, it's been helpful. there are so many moving parts to successful submissions, for a brief moment I had forgotten about email issues.

In my case I have a project with a handful of new Hotmail accounts in there. when I take a look at my submitted URLs ,it says that most are waiting account verification. When I manually login to my email accounts, and they are showing as "temporarily blocked" (same message as the screen shot above). Is there anything I can do about those submissions in those accounts waiting to get verified or are they lost for good?

Why does this happen in the first place? As it is, I already have it set to 900 seconds (15 minutes) between logins, and I am not using proxies for checking into email (as has been recommended elsewhere in this forum). Is it because all these email addresses are logging in from the same IP (of my VPS)?  That is the only thing I can think of?

Generally speaking, what is the way to avoid this?  Is it simply about having more emails so the addresses don't receive as many emails? 

The suspension notice says these email accounts have been sending out fishy emails, but I can't think what outgoing email they could be talking about. Do you know?

Yes, before posting this, I 've checked the forum. I do see a flurry of recent activity regarding concerns of low verification rates, and in some cases that touches email account quality. But my questions is narrowly about understanding what is happening to these email accounts and how to prevent that.

@tsgeric the strange thing is that all accounts customers send me have been still able to receive emails and I was also able to read them using the pop3 protocol. So I really don't know what this "warning" message is all about. Maybe they block certain emails from being received.

That you see a lot "awaiting verification" entries is not a bug. Actually this happens a lot where sites don't send out emails at all. The program will simply wait a bit and tries to continue without that verification email.

• edited April 2014
    Hi there,

This is the message I got from Buy Bulk Accounts:

------------------------------------

Hi,
    That's temporary blocked, it's not a problem, all new hotmails/outlook will get this notice, just skip it and you'll go to inbox.
    Please check mails by pop3(such as Mozilla Thunderbird and GSA SER), if you check mails by pop3, my hotmails/outlooks at least live for 1 year.

If you must manually view your e-mail accounts through your browser, there are a series of steps to AVOID them asking for your phone verification and blocking your account:

Login with your e-mail.
        Directly go to this URL: https://mail.live.com/?rru=inbox

GSA: please test again with gsa without proxy, the error you're getting maybe you have logged in into to many accounts and your IP is temporarily banned from logging in.

----------------------------------

I have read somewhere in the forum that GSA can use different emails to register to various engines but all these email addresses will direct the mails to one single email. Something such as Catchall. Not sure what that exactly means but I will find it out :) Then, GSA does not have to login to various email addresses from the same IP. It can login to only one email address and get the verification done. Any idea/ comment on how to do that ? In other words, is that possible ?

• edited April 2014
    That is a great piece of information Olve1954. Really appreciate it! Bookmarked ...
    :)