Skip to content

Tool to check keywords rank

Hi,

Can you give me the name of some Tools to check the rank of the keywords on the different search engines?

I tried IBP (Internet Business Promoter), but, i can't set Proxies so it's banned quickly by search engines.

Thanks for your help.
Tagged:

Comments

• grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    edited April 2014
    I personally use Serpbook, they update rankings several times a day, the interface is really user-friendly, just take a look here, the price is also good, at least in my opinion.

http://serpbook.com (I'm not affiliated with them, just my honest review after a few months of using)

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I just made the switch from SERPbook to accuranker: https://www.accuranker.com/ here's their thread: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/9160/track-up-to-20-000-keywords-within-minutes-with-accuranker/p1

They're doing great so far.

• I too switched to Accuranker from SerpBuddy (next best to Accuranker). I also use SERPs and SEOProfiler too. I'm a numbers/stats nerd. I've used pretty much all of the rest that are out there, and am sticking with Accuranker for now.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    I also switched to Accuranker, very happy with their service.
    I found it to be more accurate, hence the name i guess! lol
  • edited April 2014
    Question guys. Did Accuranker implement a summary page with all rankings? That's the only think that holds me back with SB now.
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    I personally use http://www.accuranktracker.com/ its a one off payment, I have never been a fan of monthly subscriptions. Been using it for over 7 months It does a great job, you can also set it to schedule and it will run daily. It's by Jonathan Leger the same guy behind The Best Spinner.
  • @MorphMan really? I thought it was terrible. I got a refund about 4 minutes after buying it. Inaccurate, weak UI, fussy, slow and reports looked shit too. 
  • +1 @JudderMan awful software, I haven't seen a UI like that since software for Windows 95! Didn't even get round to checking how accurate it was as it was taking so long just to add a new campaign!
  • Still using serpbook here, and happy with it.
    edited May 2014
    @JudderMan‌ It does the job! I've checked its accuracy and its spot on, why spend money on expensive monthly subscriptions? I just don't get why anyone would?? Unless you want a "pretty looking UI"
  • I have lots of clients and the reports look better being pretty :)

I thought the accuracy was out too, against SERPBuddy, Accuranker and SERPs.com

edited May 2014
    I agree the reports aren't the most attractive but for personal use on a budget it shines, each to their own I guess :D
  • I use scrapebox rank checker now, its accurate enough for me and it is just $15- or so 
  • @PaulieP how many sites/keywords do you track?
  • @MorphMan

I used accuranktracker in past but it is dead slow. How do you manage it run fast. It is laying dead on my hard disk, and i would like to test it :D
    It runs fine for me, I just set it to run daily so all the stats are updated for me once a day. Don't even touch anything?
  • @jjumpm2 couple of thousand keywords over various projects 
    We'll you guys have twisted my arm, just signed up at accuranker .. It it does at lot more than just monitoring keywords!
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Kind of related to this, but does anyone know software (if it exists) or a website, where I can just enter mass block of URLs on my site(s) and then see how they rank? I have literally 5000+ pages and some days I discover 1 new page on 1st page of Google even though I've done no link building to it, etc. Is there a way to automate this basically so I can see the pages that rank well, that I don't know about?
  • edited May 2014
    PM'd
  • @JudderMan - can you PM me too?
  • all you guys are on the wrong boat.Check out microsite masters . ( and use my aff link too :P )
  • Accuranker. Great service and support :)
  • link assistant rank tracker
  • just a suggestion : why not integrate keyword tracking directly in GSA ? GSA is already able to do such more complicated tasks (scraping, verifying, posting ...), so is it possible ?