Skip to content

Have Target URL's In Queue But SER Gives A Message "No Target URL's To Post To"

Hi Experts,

I see that i have remaining target url's in queue but it still says "no target url's to post to"...

I haven't checked any scheduling for number of links to be posted in a day. This option is unchecked.

Any suggestions, what am i doing wrong?

Thanks,
Akbar

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    How many URLs are in the queue?
  • @Sven Currently there are around 6400 urls in queue
    and if you stop/restart the project, is it submitting?
  • @Sven I tried stopping and restarting but the Red exclamation mark pops up again with the same message " no target url's to post to"
    then those urls in the queue might just sit there waiting for settings on scheduled posting to disappear.
  • @Sven: that's what I thought earlier but I have mentioned above that I haven't checked anything on scheduled posting options
    send a project backup please.
  • @Sven I have the backup ready. Where do i send it? sorry for this stupid question...
    see pm
  • @Sven Backup sent sir
    you use the tier filter option to only build links to urls build being 7 days old...so I guess it's not that old now and so it can't build links.
  • @ Sven.... You answer is exactly what I found out in my troubleshooting. I changed that 7 to "7-10" and now SER is building links. Can you explain the concept of choosing these number of days function?

7 means that the link has to be exactly 7 days old,

7-10 means the link must be 7 days old but not older than 11.

• @Sven What if I wish to build backlinks to all links which are more than 7 days old and verified? Thank you for your help sir
    7-9999999