Skip to content

Are you guys still ranking?

Okay, well iv been ranking websites and videos with the Churn and burn method by basically blasting backlinks. Latley iv seen its been 2 weeks and Im not ranking. Is anyone doing Churn and Burn and only this and ranking still? Id love feedback and i would also love advice thanks in advance!

Comments

• Tired of seeing this.GSA SER should be a part of your strategy.Not the strategy itself.The software works amazingly for churn and burn if you do it right.
  • I don't understand what im doing wrong.
  • I'm doing churn and burn and still ranking just fine. You're not building enough backlinks quickly enough if you are not ranking.
  • edited April 2014
    Im not doing churn and burn and still not ranking, like usual. think its been like a year since i ranked anthing. so depressing. or i rnak for a week then destroyed. speakig of which i might as well try balls to the wall churn and burn like you guys do cos nothing else has worked for me
  • I'm still ranking just fine. If it's not working for you, maybe you need to get a bigger list or go into a different niche. Some niches are easier to rank than others.
  • the people still ranking with gsa ser will just tell you that they are still doing it,
    no one will reveal there strategy
    so just try different things to find what it works
  • :( spammed for the last 3 weeks through 301s..... Nothing.... just started spamming directly to the moneysite/parasite now instead. Hopefully that will help.
  • so your question should be, are you guys still ranking using churn and burn or 301 spamm?
  • Churn n' burn. I haven't had much luck with 301's since the june/july 2013. Others might be getting great results with 301's, but I think it's more niche dependent.