Skip to content

Image Links Odds

Hi,

sven updated in version  8.11:
- new: random links are also put on images

It would be very nice if we could insert a percentage of image links like we can do it for "branding anchor text" or "secondary anchor text"...

Regards

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    those image links are for random links only by now.
  • edited April 2014
    i know, thats why i wrote this request :-)
    hmm is that really worth it?
  • edited April 2014
    100% - Image Links are strong! I see projects ranking with 90% Image links in their backlink profile!
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited April 2014
    I agree with this + few other similar requests. I can send some examples from Ahrefs.com @Sven if you want, image links are very good atm. I would love to test out 100% image links on a project... I assume there is no 'hack' way to do this currently?
    there is a "hack way but I might add this soon so don't worry.
  • on english projects i can do this with kontent machine and settings but on foreign language projects the effort to do the article that way is pretty high, so the tool implicit function would be a big plus
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Hmm I have KM and can't seem to link to images with my main KWs.. I know how to link to them generally but not with my chosen KW. How do you do it @toptactics
  • +1 for being able to add our links to both random and user defined images. It will help a lot to balance our link profiles out.
  • edited April 2014