Skip to content

SEO Ranking Speed Google vs Bing

Does anyone have experience compare google and bing ranking speed. I have a new site after doing link building  it already appear top 100 in Google  and still no show in Bing/Yahoo

Comments

• Bing/Yahoo is very slow responding to SEO.
  • so  how long the bing/yahoo update their ranking?
  • Bing loves aged sites, tonnes of spam, high anchor text % but even being #1 doesn't really make any difference when there are 5 ads above you.

Not sure about Yahoo, does it even exist any more?

Most of my sites are top 3 in Bing and in total, all together, bring in around 100 hits. That's across 25 sites.
  • Bing/Yahoo takes a while to crawl all your links. I like to think of them as the retirement home for my google domains. 
  • @omnipotent lol

I add my sites to Bing webmaster tools which seems to help with indexing in Google interestingly. No idea why but at least last year I am sure it made a difference.
  • I'm wondering if Bing and Google are linked together in some way. Because there was a time when the Bing serps looked just like the Google serps, at least in the niches I was in. 

Also when Google had an update, several weeks later Bing decided to shift their rankings around.