Skip to content

Churn n Burn !

For those of you who churn n burn - do you guys recommend..

1. Blasting all of your sites with your global sitelist, so that essentially all of your websites have many of the same backlinks.

OR

2. Trying to make sure each site has its own unique backlinks that aren't shared with other projects.
Tagged:

Comments

• I would blast all my sites with the same global sitelist. 
  • edited April 2014
    Thanks boss @onmipotent
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    I'm not quite sure why do you mean by sites? Inner pages or individual domains? Because I don't see any big cons for using same site list for a few different domains for churn and burn projects. Unless you have truly huge list and you can get tons of various targets for each domain. But if you want to blast individual pages of a one domain, then why not ? It's churn and burn so that could be also a good idea to test.
  • @grax1 'using same site list for a few different domains' -- what if you have 100+ websites? I'm just worried of creating a big footprint and getting all the sites bumped.  By sites I mean individual domains.
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    I would be more worried of blasting a domain with tons of spam, but it's churn and burn. Dude, you have to understand - remove word "worried of" and add some " test, test, test" ;)
  • Done and done.   ;)