Skip to content

URL shortener issue

I wanted to create short links only on a specified urls shorteners - I posted on all, and selected like 170 of them. I faced here a few issues: 1. I see that gsa created more shorteners than in the engine selections menu (it's really good) but how can I be able to pick the proper ones- I guess in the engine selection we see groups of shorteners - is here a source for that? 2. Because the above way was not possible I tried to import those selected urls to a new project - but despite I imported them, gsa was again posting on all url shorteners.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Sorry I don't understand. Some of the URL Shorteners use search engines to locate targets. E.g. the "General URL Shortener" engine might be able to submit to any shortener service available on the internet (at least it should do once).

If you import URLs from previously created URL Shorteners, you might not see much happening as it will just redirect to the desired page and from there it will not be able to go on.

• Ok so how can I force "General URL Shortener" to post to a selected url shorteners only?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    import the url of the main page where you see the form to enter the url (usually the root without a path).