Skip to content

Help, not submitting!!

maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)

I have this one 2 of my projects, im not sure how its possible since I have like 5 engines ticked, lots of search engines ticked and there is a massive web out there with millions of sites?

It was working fine, I did import target URLS, does it scrape the web and use target URLS? 

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    post some log lines please.
  • It stopped doing anything after that point for tier 2 web 2.0s. I have ticked lots of search engines, pr1+ and obl 100.

No custom list on this, I re-created the campaign too.
    you have a pause setting turned on...so of course it will not do much anymore for today.
  • that came on long after I got the message, so it must of been still submitting, so why the error :/
    sorry I don't understand!?
  • The error sign came up prior to the pause, so it wasn't paused for a while, while the error was occuring. Nothing showing in the logs apart from the above. So unless it was submitting and the error didnt mean anything im not sure?
  • I guess you are talking about the warning sign about "No targets to post..." ? 

This happens. If you see your submission and verification counts increase then everything is working. This is a bug that I still can't find out where it's coming from.