Skip to content

Download Failed, working proxies, alive sites errors on 8.02

With the latest update, nearly all of my targets that SER is processing are coming out as download failed. Manually checked, the sites are okay. Checked proxies in SB/KM/SER and proxies are good. Looks to be an error on the latest 8.02. Just letting you know @sven.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    8.03 should work.
  • edited March 2014
    @sven.

I'm still getting these errors in 8.05. All my proxies work too:
    13:03:22: [-] 7/7 download failed (proxy: xxx.xx.xxx.x:80) - http://www.metrolyrics.com

And also Eve.cm can't be reached?
    13:03:20: [-] 14/27 recaptcha url resolve failed (proxy: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:80)

And sending to CB seems to be having lots of issues:
    13:03:21: [-] 61/97 captcha service GSA Captcha Breaker is not responding/can`t solve

These errors take up a good chunk of the log window repeatedly.
  • Same here
  • same here
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

>download failed (proxy: xxx.xx.xxx.x:80)

Doesn't need to be an error on proxies...it just gives you the proxy as additional info

>And also Eve.cm can't be reached?

Not eve but the captcha itself can't be downloaded from the site. Maybe your proxy is blocked already

>captcha service GSA Captcha Breaker is not responding/can`t solve

This means it is unable to solve it...doesn't have to be a problem on sending it.

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @mcscappum13:03:20: [-] 14/27 recaptcha url resolve failed (proxy: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:80

That error has been talked about lots, I have even mentioned exactly what all those errors mean on many occasions.

Your proxy is banned or Blocked, nothing wrong with SER.
  • edited March 2014
    @Trevor_Bandura - If I send all my recaptchas to Eve then I shouldn't get this error correct?

Edit: nm that worked
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @mcscappum Sending them makes no difference. The ban happens when the same IP makes a request for the captcha from multiple sites at the same time. ReCaptcha is not the only Captcha or platform doing this. If you watch your logs, you'll see those messages for Mollom, Wordpress, Drupal, just to name a few.