Skip to content

proxy submission if direct submission fails

I would like GSA SER to have the option to retry a submission that failed without proxy, but then retry with a proxy.

For when you don't use proxies (on bulletproof vps), but for when either the IP gets blacklisted on the platform or for when recaptcha gets blocked because of too many requests being made from the same IP.

xrumer also does this.

Comments

• Great idea OP. Would be nice to have this feature in GSA. +1
  • I'm getting a few proxies bans too on certain platforms too but the main issue is recaptcha, my main IP lasts a matter of minutes before it's banned so would be good to have it backup to proxy when this happens.
  • @hungryim - If you're getting "Recaptcha URL resolve failed" a lot you either need to decrease your threads, increase your proxies, or get Reverse Proxies that change IPs every 10 minutes so you're not hitting recaptcha with the same URL too frequently. This also drastically cuts down on blob recaptchas.
  • Or have the suggestion I made where if submission is failed without proxy it retries with proxy.
  • I would like this very much. Probably the biggest headsche I am dealing with atm as far as SER is concerned
  • +1, would be awesome to only have it use proxies (possibly with choice of regular/private and captcha/submission/search enginge settings) if regular IP fails