Skip to content

how to revert to previous version of GSA?

Hi, I just updated to 8.0.2 and the LpM is very low. I had my main server running at 80lpm with 8.0.1 and updated today and it's down to 8lpm. How do I revert to the previous version of GSA? Thank you

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Also, I tried restarting server/etc/etc/etc. Not working. Version 8.0.1 was VERY fast.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Go into the SER application folder and you'll see the Old version. I'm going back to 8.01 too
  • the latest update is killing my cpu

• mirenmiren Macedonia
    My VPS is stuck because of too much CPU usage
  • I dropped back to 8.01...8.02 was eating my CPU alive and proxies were not working correctly.
  • Is a bug for sure, at first my cpu crushed at 100 threads, i lower only to 50 i saw is from my computer then it crushed again, so i lower to only 25 threads and crushed again ...
  • I just reverted to 8.0.1 and everything running smooth again. Thank you Brandon for the idea.
  • edited March 2014
    Verification is broke also "Active verify only"...SER gets stuck. Facing many other problems with 8.02
  • can anybody explain step by step how to get back to 8.01 ?
  • Go into your C: drive on your server. Look for the GSA folder. In the root of the folder you will see something like "GSA Old" click on it
  • edited March 2014
    8.01 is killing my dedicated server CPU, I cut the threads in half and it was still at 100%, my server runs 600 threads at 20% in average....

Trying 8.01 could run 100 threads without 100%... man this is rough downgrading and looking forward to 8.03
  • 8.02 crashed me as well.... 

Thanks for the tip on running the previous version.  I always upgrade when I see the button to do so.  I assume that someone tests the current version before releasing it. 
  • I'm running 8.0.1 and it's super fast.
  • 8.0 and 8.1 are absolutely terrific.
  • 8.02 locking up also on me!
  • I'm glad it's not just me. I've been ripping my hair out all day trying to "fix" this CPU 100% and verification lock-up problem.
  • No, it isn't only you. It's me as well...:)
  • I'm having the same issue. Now it crashes after 30 seconds and won't even run.
  • sven should release a update soon on it, since everybody is crashin after 8.0.2
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    8.03 is already out.
  • So far, the new 8.0.3 fixes the problem for me . . .
  • That's why my VPS crashed .. :( thanks for the new update waiting for my vps..
  • Is the lpM high with 8.0.3?
  • Is there a way to revert to other versions apart from the previous one? The latest updates don`t want to cope with me at all. The latest version fixed the CPU usage but I get only failed verification messages and LPM is sitting at 5 which is really low compared to what it used to be in version 7.9x.