Skip to content

Can Zennoposter and CB play together?

well,

So I've been messing around with zennoposter and love it. Now it has me baffled is how to get captcha breaker to work with ZennoPoster. Has anyone had any luck getting ZennoPoster to work with captcha breaker? Seems that this would be a really nice tool to utilize with ZennoPoster.

SE0

Comments

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    yes it work :)

Just use good option.
  • what do you mean?

I did not use both simultaneously for a while but you have to go through simultate capcha service like: deathbycaptcha for exemple.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @Kaine if you own that software, can you make a screenshot explaining what to click and where? I would like to add it to the docu site.
  • lol great explanation kaine 'use good option' i have zenno never seen that option before :P
    edited March 2014
    Of course, this can be summarized in a single picture :p :

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited March 2014
    edited March 2014

Yes it's good ;)

Just specify that it is the user who appoints its own variable. 

the best answer would be to say "create a variable, for example "captcha"" for put result to dll...
  • edited March 2014
    So the screen shot you provided is from zennoposter mp, correct? And if so how does this equate to zennoposter 3( my current version). Same concept then for both versions?
  • Sorry for the noob ?'s. But a person told me that the only stupid question is the one you do not ask!
    Sorry i only know the last version. V3 is really different.