Skip to content

Cheers to Sven

Just another expression of gratitude to Sven for making the best link building tool on the planet. You are a truly gifted programmer and I appreciate all the work you do and how you listen to your customers. This business model will never fail. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Cheers to Sven . we should have a separate subforum for cheering Sven . :-bd
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    haha yea ;) Thanks!
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    So this means the new updates are working great? (7.87)

I have not updated yet.
  • +1 Sven is the beast..I mean the best :D
  • He's great. I've never seen anyone who listens to the customers like he does
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Many thanks to Sven, does an incredible job developing and updating such a great software all by himself.

• Agree also - software just works!
  • The Albert Einstein of programming. I wish you financial prosperity for life Sven!
  • I bought another SER license just because of Sven and this forum :)
  • I've started a trend O.O
  • donaldbeckdonaldbeck Advanced SER Videos -> http://bit.ly/1ySrbwu | Learn SER For Free Step By Step -> http://sertips.com
    I think Sven is a cool guy too.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Any discount for praising Sven? I wish to buy another copy. :D
  • @spunko2010

If discount is available for doing this, let me praise @Sven on every thread :) I need more copies too :P
  • We're not worthy, Almighty Sven!  Ok, now where's my discount.  >:D<  All jokes aside.  This tool is indeed on the cutting edge, and I don't say that lightly. 
  • edited March 2014
    Hear here. :) I went back to trying xrumer the other day an was appalled at the lack of user friendliness after having being spoilt with SER and quickly came back to the warm end of the pool :)
  • Didn't want to spam the forum by starting a new thread but just wanted to say thank you to @Sven again for the latest updates.

Something was tweaked that doubled my stats :D I guess it was something related to the scheduler. Thanks!