Skip to content

Major issue with articles

hi guys i have a big problem with pasting articles in manually. I copy and past the spun article from a txt file, press ok... Then i go back and the majority of the article has disppeared! It only shows the first paragraph? Ive tried it 3/4 times, and am absolutely stuck.... Can anyone help???

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

I think I know what it is. The line breaks might not be 0dh 0ah but just 0ah or 0dh wherever you copy it from.

I will fix it in next version. Till then try to copy/paste it in e.g. notepad and copy/paste from there.

• so copying it from a txt file is no use?? Sorry - that wasnt clear enough for me to know what to do to get it to stick.....!
  • Yep, had that too a couple of times - Sven's method definitely works
    @Ferryman you should have told me...the fist time I heard about it :/
  • what exactly is that method @ferryman ? copy and paste it from word or something of the like instead of a txt?
  • edited March 2014
    @Sven, sorry - dealt with it once or twice and had my hands full with learning SER at that time (still have) - it slipped my mind.
    @matt200187 just wait for the next version. I fixed it already in code.
  • when is the next version out? I need to run projects now!
    edited March 2014
    tomorrow, if you can't wait that long, copy/paste to notepad and from there to SER. No need to push anyone.
  • Hahah, sorry sven, didnt mean to. Ill get by for today im sure