Skip to content

How to insert Link - feature in 6.91

donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
In v6.91 there is a new option under Article Manager, where you can choose if you want link placed in sentence at the bottom OR in sentence in article OR just link in article...
so we can choose only one option? I liked it before that Ser automatically inserted link between article if it found anchor there, then it inserted link with generic or url between article next to anchor, and sometimes in sentence at the bottom. Now it seems as I can only choose one..
@Sven can you please explain? Thank you!!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It's the same as in the past. That option is only used if no anchor text is found in the article. And than it inserts things at a random position or at the bottom. For the random position it either takes the sentence defined in "auto_anchor-article.dat" or just the link itself.
  • donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    OK, but the wording in program is still a bit confusing.. okay, we have 3 options:

1. Sentence at bottom
    2. Sentence in article
    3. Just link in article

So if Ser finds anchor in text, it puts there link as before. But now which option you are calling random? 3.?

To be honest, I would like to have these links at random places as well as sometimes at the bottom with a sentence from "auto_anchor-article.dat".
    What would be the best option for me?
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    Love to know me as well ...i was asking myself lol

1. most readable

2. not that well readable but better for seo

3. not good readable but good for seo and no footprint.

• The options does not seem to work - I have selected "No link" option and I still get automatically added paragraphs, like:
    If you adored this information and you would certainly such as to get more details relating to {anchor} kindly see our own webpage.

I do not want the additional links because I use manually spun text with randomly generated links/anchors etc.

Can anybody help me?

Sorry I can't reproduce this. Where do you see it? Any sample URL?
  • Hi, thank you for quick reaction. I have sent you some examples in a private message (I do not want to publish my money pages here).