Skip to content

Low Verified, High 'Awaiting Account Verification'

Hi Guys

I bought GSA yesterday, and after watching Matthew Woodwards tutorial I believe I have got a fairly good understanding of the product so far. Some background information - Im using 20 private proxies, 50 threads, looking to build a tiered system for my money site. Tier 1 - Web 2.0's, Wiki's, Articles and Social. What Im finding, is a very LpM (0.07), but this could be to do with my keywords (plumbers, boiler installations, drainage etc), but also the only real links being verified are the wiki's, out of 350 submitted, I have 46 verified, of which 41 are wikis, and only 1 Web 2.0

I know that lots of other people have asked this question but there doesnt seem to be anyone who has provided an absolute solution to get GSA working, posting to articles and web 2.0's successfully....

Anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• My problem is - this seems like a major floor in the product, especially if we are looking to build a natural backlink profile to our sites, we need a mixture of different sites pointing us right? No use all of my backlinks from GSA being from WIki's
  • Welcome. use site:forum.gsa-online.de "keyword here" in google search to find all the answers you need. The keyword you are looking for in this case is LpM. :) And yes, a diversified link profile is a very good thing. you might also find forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/155/inofficial-gsa-search-engine-ranker-faq a good place to start.
  • So to help me out... do you have to go in and verify them yourself? Could you please give me some clear advice?

Thanks very much

• if the email account is set up correctly and the option to verify is enabled the accounts will verify automatically. Not all verifications will be a success though.
  • Could you tell me how I do that please? or paste a link?

• doubleclick on your project -> Email verification tab -> Test
    same place -> options tab -> check "Verified links must have exact url" (and leave the "when to verify" at automatically.
  • I have just checked on the project that I have been running, and all of that is as you have advised me to do it..... Any ideas?

Thanks a lot for your help

• Ive just checked the email I used, and theres loads of emails from wordpress with login details to the back office of wordpress.... Not sure what id do with these? Do you need to go in manually and verify?
  • You'd have to ask @sven that :)
  • hi @sven

Just to give you the low down. Current LPM is 0.06, I set up a campaign as tier 1 to my money site, after almost a day of running ive returned about 600 submissions with only 57 verified, 52 are social networks, 4 wikis and 1 web 2.0 ... Problem is - I have lots (and lots) of wordpress articles 'awaiting verification', and have checked the email i used to find zero emails awaiting verification. Im not returning hardly any results at all, and I know that I have to be careful and keep this tight as this is pointing to my money site, but would have expected more - and more from web 2.0

Could it be to do with my keywords? The money site is a plumbers, boiler installations and drainage website....

Really looking forward to hearing from you
  • Sorry aswell - the campaign is set up to post to article sites, but have had zero luck - none 
  • If you're posting to article sites, it's normal to have lots of "Awaiting Verification". Some of them are manually verified and may take days. I've thousands in my queue. Be patience and let SER do its job. At the meantime scrape for more sites...
  • @olve1954 thanks for the advice, ive just started a new project and i keep getting the same. What do you mean scrape for more sites? Scrape my own sites? Or just keep letting GSA continue on the project?
  • Yes, just let SER continue. Enter more keywords. Related or not. For me, I don't really care. And I use thousands of keywords.

Better still, buy a reliable verified list from the Buy/Sell section. Google is giving us a hard time by banning proxies/ip too quickly.