Skip to content

Automatically checking working proxies

Here's another thing I noticed while using GSA.

Sometimes when I'm using private or semi-private proxies they stop working temporarily. But GSA then tests them, and when I open up the proxies tab I see proxies on red that say "successfully tested on ___".

Could there be some checkbox (or automatic feature) that says like this: automatically enable tested and working proxies (or something like this).

Again, this would save time and prevent disasters, when at least the working private proxies would be automatically chosen.

Great software though. Not complaining :)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

You mean a popup menu where you can easily reenable the proxies who worked in the past? Well guess I can add that.

However the program can do that automatically as well if you enable the option to automatically search for new proxies and test them. If you just want to test, then choose no proxy providers and you are set.

• Well, not quite.

Here's what I mean:

So, I have 30 semided proxies. GSA showed I have 28 of them working. I then clicked on the proxies tab and saw that two of them have been tested, but not enabled.

So, to automatically enable tested and working proxies, that would be awesome :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I guess those proxies have been disabled due to some other issues like banned on search engines, being down and so on.