Skip to content

★★★ OVER 400K SER Verified Lists/MTH ↔ Custom CB Definitions ↔ Custom SER Engines ★★★

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @tawsifhossain Not sure if I got it, whats your Skype ID? You can PM me that if you want to.
  • Hi, I just sent you the money and all the informations.
    Thanks
    @peterperseo Sent you the information.
  • @Trevor_Bandura Hi, make a purchase.
    @bizburger You're all set. Thank you.
  • yo.

skyped you.

ordering now.
    @rhetoric Got it.
  • Hi Trevor

Sent you the information through skype.

Ordering soon.

Thanks
  • Hi,
    I'm trying to use your list, but I have many projects runnig.
    Is there a way to disable the search engines of all the projects at once, as well to check/uncheck the "ports" (verified, failed, etc)?
    I tryed some options ("Edit single option for all") but I can't do it...
    Thanks
  • peterperseo Yes, there is a way to disable all search engines at once. It Edit Single Option for All, you will see search engines. It contains a list of all the search engines you are using normally.

Just erase the list and you will be running with no search engines.
  • Thanks!
    Anyway, I'm modifying the project one by one, 'cos I can not change the "failed" portin all project together.
    I think the option    Edit Single Option for Al > "use site list type"> (number) is for that, but I couldn't find the option for to leave only the "failed" checked
  • peterperseo - These are the values that I know of for use site list ype:

1=Identifed Only
    4=Verified Only
  • Identified =1, submitted=2, verified=4, failed=8. If you want more than 1, add them together. Ex: Submitted + Verified =6. It's an old programming trick.
  • Ohh... thank you very much!
    I already manually changed it in all the projects, but when I want to go back from Site Lists to Search Engine, now I know what to do!
    :-)
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    Just bought yearly plan waiting for you skype :)
  • Is it possible to only buy the High PR Blog comment URL's?
  • Trevor

Payment made, Transaction ID: 12A73970N11182028

please send list.
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    Payment made, Transaction ID: 0U0243629P655064F
    @nawshale Got it and sent the information through Skype.

@007dutchy No sorry.

@stevegreen1969Got it and sent the information through Skype.
  • Yes they are different. Your success rate all depends on what types of proxies you have, what you're using for captcha solving, etc.

Why I need proxy. Proxy is required to scrap the URL from Google. But in your case I have already have the list so I can post directly to the link right. How many unique domains will be there from your list?

@ranjancom2000 I'm not sure if you're asking a question or giving an answer to one.

But in any case, proxies are needed because if you don't use then, your main IP address will get banned, not only on some websites, but through many different captcha systems such as Mollom, Recaptcha. Drupal even has a IP block feature now.

Any URL resolve failed messages that you see in SER, those are telling you that there is a ban on the IP used to access the site.
  • It's first time I buy/use a List.
    You are selling this list with a monthly renewal.... so it maybe means that, on average , this list can be good to use for a month, right? And after?
    Please tell me if I'm right for what I read on the forum.

1) I use the list until the LPM (though it's not so fantastic...) decrease very much
    2) delete the list (only from "failed" port - I imported here the list - or also from "verified" port?)
    3) buy a new list, or use keywords again for scraping

Actually I don't understand what SER do with the "verified" links.... Because for what I understand, SER take the urls from "failed" port and later save them (only the good one) on "verified". And now? What happens to these verified urls?

Thanks for any help

@peterperseo The monthly just means that each month I will have a new list ready for people that want to buy it. As with any list, one's you build, or one's you buy, those sites do die after some time, and your lists need to be cleaned every so often.

I have no subscription payment at all. Each purchase is done from the buyer manually and they have no obligation to purchase a new months list from me.

Your LPM will all depend on if you're using my list in a project that has been running for a long time or a new project. If it's an old project and you have many of the same sites I have in my list, and you're only posting one time per domain, SER will skip those sites.

With my list, I also have all the text files from my verified folder, you can just import those to your projects if using the .sl file is to confusing for you.
  • @Trevor_Bandura
    Thanks for your answer.
    Anyway I was just asking what to do after "some" (weeks or months) time, like
    - delete only the imported list that now is on "failed" port
    - delete also the content of "verified" port

Thanks for the help
    You should still be saving all your verified links to the global verified folder right?

What I do every few months is take all my verified lists and run them all through brand new sorting projects again.

Project 1: Exact URL's
    Project 2: URL's trimmed to last folder
    Project 3: Url's trimmed to domain.

Doing this will remove all non working sites and re-fill your verified with all the working ones. This process I think should be part of every ones site list cleaning and pruning. And it will also be way faster than using the clean function in SER.
  • edited March 2014
    Trevor is a nice guy that helped me setup GSA when I didn't have the knowledge to do so myself. Been a member of his list service since he started it, and I don't regret doing so. Recommended seller, two thumbs up!
    @stakker Thanks for the nice words. I know most people want to keep a good thing a secret, so thanks for posting.
  • Is this a good list to rank YT video's?
    @007dutchyLot's of the people in my Skype group for this service use the list for exactly that and are having great results.
  • Firstly, really appreciated Trevor's work, my lpm from 0.75 up to 40+ with Trevor's help and the Skype group. Thanks for the help.