Skip to content

Local Server

KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
edited March 2014 in GSA Captcha Breaker
I do not know if this request can result, as you would under sale. 

I have many pc on my local network and I said it would be convenient to use captcha breaker as a web server, only on the local network. 

The local networks have higher than that proposed for the external network throughput. 

Example 1 Gbps internal> 100 external mbp and if the resolution is the captcha by url, it would have only to pass this url and numeric response (no proxy needed). 

This request is audacious because it could harm you (sale) unless assign multiple licenses in the web server :) 

In the case of a user using multiple server (internet) that also have the advantage (but would be more technical for you). It is sufficient to connect to the server by IP range, for example, and enter serial are to use. 

Economics for the user to system resource, electricity, opportunity to dedicate a server for solving captcha and more, it looks awesome ... and it going in the direction of multiplication project developed by cone34hd that I find interesting.

Please take the time to think about, especially if the limitation is only a matter of license.

Comments

• Captcha Breaker has a built in webserver, you just need to open the correct ports on the host machine.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    i have see this option but i don't solve problem ... 

Thank you I know I'm going to moin in the right direction :)